NEW BOOK, Reflecting God by John Apocalypse

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Hey Tasbeha!
                      My new book has been about a year in the making and I think you are all going to enjoy this. Any of us who have discussed the faith with protestants has noticed that discussion scripture becomes a fruitless and menial task. Since both of us view scripture differently it becomes impossible to have a discussion. My new book seeks to bridge this gap. Essentially we go back to the church fathers to find the true church, thereby discovering her interpretation. We do this by starting with the disciples of the apostles and work our way up through many ante-nicean fathers. We look at their writings on many subjects, church authority, worship, practice, and all sorts of other topics that demonstrate the Coptic Orthodox church is the true reflection in the mirror that is the early church.

The book goes on sale July 30th and can be purchased at: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/stjohnpublications

Comments

• nice video!
    :)
    is that yr voice in the video? sounds almost british. aren't u american?
    i pray u have much success with the books.
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=13495.msg157458#msg157458 date=1341780068]
    nice video!
    :)
    is that yr voice in the video? sounds almost british. aren't u american?
    i pray u have much success with the books.

this sounds like Bishop angaelos' voice.
  • of course!
    i was assuming it was ioannes, so trying to fit it with an american person.
    but listening again, it's clearly anba angaelos.
    i am sure he would be delighted to learn i thought he was 'almost british!'
    :-[
    oops!
    after 22 years in the uk, he has lost 99% of the australian accent (sorry about the 1% sayedna!)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea that is not my voice in the video at all. May I also recommend the book "What they say about us." As usual, if anyone cannot afford to purchase these books for whatever reason, send me an email at [email protected] and list the books that you want and I will send them.