If you knew that God was coming in ten miniutes what would you do?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Hey guys what would you do if you all knew that God was coming to judge the world in exactly 10 minutes?????????????????/// :D

Say something Good and may God be with you all.[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

Comments

• Find Abouna
  • :)

What if Abouna lived 15 minutes away...lol... ;D
  • I think if we knew God was coming in ten minutes we can get to abouna's house in 2 seconds on our own two feet ;)
  • I would pray, that my sins be forgiven... and REPENT.
  • definitely find abouna! and if i have time to spare i'd just tell everyone i loved them and i'm so glad they were a part of my life.
  • I would tell Him to please postpone the appointment to judge the world and reshcedule it to when i really repent
  • abouna for me too lol ;D
  • Abouna 4 me as well
    Lucky me, I have 3 Abounas that live within a 5 min drive. lol
  • By reading all of your responses, it brings a great question to my mind that I think we should all think about everyday. If Jesus were to come down right now or in ten minutes would we be ready? Because the reality is we really don't know when God is coming he could really come down in ten minutes from right now. Scary to think about I hope were all ready.

Pray for Me

C
  • Good point conquerer :)! i probably wouldnt know what to do... lucky for me Abouna lives 2 minutes away walking distance ;D!!!
  • i think id pray a whoel lot lol, i need the repentance i dont think God is pleased wit me, cuz i reallllllllllyyyyyy want to make it to heaven soooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddd ???
  • "Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand"
    -Matthew 4
  • find abouna and cry like never before.

the problem is we r never prepared and can never be. When amba Antonious or Amba Ma3kara was going to heaven, devils came to him and told him kolest ya Ma3kra/Antonious (You are saved) He said not yet, cause he was still on the journey to heaven. (dont ask for any details, i just know that part :-\)

so in my opinion we have to be as careful and as prepared as can be; continually fasting and praying and repenting.
  • i think i'd just fall and die ??? Which is so sad cuz Like i dont even think I'd have time to think of what it is I can do... I'd just tip over and thats it! :(

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • roller basketball was a 70's invention, suprising you invented it GJI..in my case, i would cry and seek forgiveness for my 16 years of ignorance but in all honesty this hypothetical situation would never occur.