Yeah! Muslim brothers in front of your door

edited May 2012 in Random Issues
Hi all,

What would you do if there were standing 4 muslim brothers in front of your house door and asking you to open the door and to go with them to the mosque? :p
This happened a couple of times with me and my father just told them that he doesn't have time for them.

Should you tell them "I'm a Christian, so you've got nothing to find here" (and risking that they will kill you XD) or preaching to them the Gospel or just sending them away so they won't bother you?

Just curious how you would handle.

Comments

• lol im 14, i wont care if they kill me  ;D
  • [quote author=✞Je Nai Nan✞ link=topic=13337.msg156064#msg156064 date=1338053767]
    lol im 14, i wont care if they kill me  ;D

Haha, brave guy :p
  • "Sure, but let's stop by my church first :)"
  • [quote author=morcousw link=topic=13337.msg156067#msg156067 date=1338054212]
    "Sure, but let's stop by my church first :)"

Best. Answer. Ever. LOL

My friend named Fadi lives in Egypt, and there is this one Muslim elder who thought that he was a Muslim. So after a year or so, the elder says to Fadi, "Fadi, how come I never see you in the mosque?" Fadi goes, "How come I never see you in church?" I though that was the greatest answer.

On a serious note, if you live in the west, don't worry to much about being killed. Yes, there is no denying that islam is a religion of hate, but not everyone wants to kill Christians. Tell them honestly that you are a Christian, and that you would rather not see them at you door again. Be firm, but respectful.

Once, a muslim came to me, and I had a debate with him. He, whenever he mentions the name of a "prophet", says "Peace be upon him." So I decided that whenever I spoke of Jesus (whom they believe is a prophet, and whom I know is the God), I would say, "Jesus-His peace be upon me." Needless to say, the man was surprised and walked off thinking me to be worse than an infidel.

ReturnOrthodoxy
  • [quote author=ReturnOrthodoxy link=topic=13337.msg156101#msg156101 date=1338136418]
    [quote author=morcousw link=topic=13337.msg156067#msg156067 date=1338054212]
    "Sure, but let's stop by my church first :)"

Best. Answer. Ever. LOL

My friend named Fadi lives in Egypt, and there is this one Muslim elder who thought that he was a Muslim. So after a year or so, the elder says to Fadi, "Fadi, how come I never see you in the mosque?" Fadi goes, "How come I never see you in church?" I though that was the greatest answer.

Hahaha, indeed great answer  :D I will try that once.

[quote author=ReturnOrthodoxy link=topic=13337.msg156101#msg156101 date=1338136418]

Once, a muslim came to me, and I had a debate with him. He, whenever he mentions the name of a "prophet", says "Peace be upon him." So I decided that whenever I spoke of Jesus (whom they believe is a prophet, and whom I know is the God), I would say, "Jesus-His peace be upon me." Needless to say, the man was surprised and walked off thinking me to be worse than an infidel.

ReturnOrthodoxy

Hahaha, well done!
  • Right when I would open the door for them they would see pictures of Jesus, Crosses and a bunch of pictures of saints in the back of me … I don’t think they would ask me to go to the mosque with them lol
  • which country did that happen in?

I wouldn't discuss religion with them because I (warning: extreme exaggeration lol) am not suicidal.

Unless you have given up your life and dedicated your time to preach..i wouldn't go down that road.
  • Having discussions for the sake of arguing is pointless. I like a quote that my math teacher would always say:

"Don't argue with an idiot, he will take you down to his level and then beat you with experience."