heyyyy

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hey everyone it seriously has beenn ages since I last was on some  of the posts in the forums r great whilst others r very bad and rude disrespectful so yeh plz think before a post

Awesome I would just Like to mention I hav  made it into selective an amazing miracle through the Almighty Lord
:) plz post any great paarts of the Bible or any psalms that u love

Comments

• Why dont ppl replyyy :(
  • hey, what is selective?
    whatever it is, i am glad u enjoy it
    :)
    God bless u and pray for me too, a sinner.
  • Even though I just signed up I haven't run into any rude people. Also,like mabsoota, what do you mean by you made it to selective?

_
  • Selective school: Is advanced i dont noe how to explain but its difficult to get into but NOT with the help of the Almighty Lord:)
  • I went to a selective school from year 10 to year 12. I was actually lucky that I did not have to sig fof an exam but they had my reports from year 6 to 9 and I was on waiting list for 3 years.
  • [quote author=Meero link=topic=12438.msg154682#msg154682 date=1334667595]
    I went to a selective school from year 10 to year 12. I was actually lucky that I did not have to sig fof an exam but they had my reports from year 6 to 9 and I was on waiting list for 3 years.

Wow thats really good, I also didnt need an exam, but i got in straight way i tried out in yr 10 and got accepted for yr 11 and 12 :) all is great :)