Please pray for my brother

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Dear Christians,

My brother who is in 30's is under heavy pain and he is getting treatment for cancer. Please pray for him so that God will send His mercy to him. We are all bothered about him. I don't know what will happen.

O'h God the healer, Please forgive us.

Comments

• May God provide healing and comfort for you and your brother.
  • god and all the saints be with him god bless him
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • he is in my prayers
    God works miracles !

+mahraeel+

• Thank you all for praying for my brother and please continue praying for him. May the blessing of God and Virgin Mary be with all of you.

O'h God the True Healer send your hand to heal all the people who are suffering from different diseases!
  • Lord have mercy!
  • may God give you all peace and courage.
    :)
  • He had two surgeries and still getting another treatment. Christians please help me in your prayers. God has mercy and can send His mercy with your prayers. So please pray for my brother so that God will show His grace on him. I know all of you might be bussy being engaged in different tasks.

God the Almighty, I know you have your own reason to do things on your time but for sake of the unity of family and all the people he is supporting, please send him your Mercy. I beg you in your Holy name, in your mothers name and in all conventants you make for us christians. Amen!

• The prayers of Anba Karas be with your family. You are in my prayers. :)
  • What is his name?

• Thank you all for your prayers. With help of God he is still alive. He is named Mark. Please continue praying for him.

God the Almighty the Creator of the World and Mankind please send your mercy on every one looking for your help.

• Father, please keep Mark safe, and help him to get better if it is Your Will, and please be with the family of Mark and comfort them in this time of distress, and let everything that happens be according to Your will, because we know that all Your works are good and will not harm us, even if it seems it does. Amen.

• My brother whom you have been praying for has been taking medication for the past three months. Now he is checked again for the Cancers that he had developed. According to medical results, he is free even can go to work with out any problem.

With the help of your prayers, God giving strength to doctors has healed my brother from the Cancer which we had been frustrated most. I thank God the Almighty and the healer. He has been in church for the past three months seeking for help from God while taking his medication in a cancer center. I thank you all for your prayers, the fathers and fellow Christians who had prayed for us in bad days.

I learnt that God can make miracle and can give power to the weak. He can strengthen our broken heart; He can wipe our tears from our eyes. Thank you Jesus as you has loved us forever.

Glory to God the Father, to the Son and the Holy Spirit Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

• [quote author=OftheLord link=topic=11572.msg143852#msg143852 date=1314601369]

My brother whom you have been praying for has been taking medication for the past three months. Now he is checked again for the Cancers that he had developed. According to medical results, he is free even can go to work with out any problem.

With the help of your prayers, God giving strength to doctors has healed my brother from the Cancer which we had been frustrated most. I thank God the Almighty and the healer. He has been in church for the past three months seeking for help from God while taking his medication in a cancer center. I thank you all for your prayers, the fathers and fellow Christians who had prayed for us in bad days.

I learnt that God can make miracle and can give power to the weak. He can strengthen our broken heart; He can wipe our tears from our eyes. Thank you Jesus as you has loved us forever.

Glory to God the Father, to the Son and the Holy Spirit Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory to God!

• The cancer come back to my brother and he is now in serious pain. Please pray for him. I, who is staying very far from him is not able to do my job in good way. Please pray for all us. The young man is paralyzed and not able to walk.

His brain seems okay but he got problem with spinal cord.

Please pray for him again. God the Only True Healer, Please Help Mark.
  • Lord have mercy.
  • The prayers of St. Mary and all of the saints.
  • He's in my prayers. I'll put his name on the Altar tomorrow.  May God provide your brother and family the healing, comfort and peace.  Ask for the intercession of H.H. Pope Kyrollos VI & H.H. Pope Shenouda III, and may His will be done.
  • May God have mercy on your brother and show him good years to come. Amen.
  • May the Lord provide healing and comfort to your brother, and all of his family and friend, but more importantly, keep your brother's spirits high, and his trust with the Lord, who alone is the ultimate healer.