Who is the patron saint for

Sins you cannot defeat:
Lawyers:
Doctors:
Teaching:
Sunday school service:

Thanks

Comments

• (I have no idea) but who determines patron saints?
  • No one determines but you know howPope Kyrollos is always asked by students I was wondering who people ask in these situations

Thanks
  • I don't want to tell you who the patron for lawyers is.
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=13121.msg154144#msg154144 date=1333472398]
    I don't want to tell you who the patron for lawyers is.

Lol!

St. Mary and St. George are medical.

I would choose Baba Shenouda for Sunday School and anything teaching related.

I think the saints that struggled most with sins are those who converted to Christianity later in life...ie St. Moses the black, St. Mary the Egyptian..etc

I don't really have a patron saint for different things; just one for everything.
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=13121.msg154144#msg154144 date=1333472398]
    I don't want to tell you who the patron for lawyers is.

lol why not haha? I wanna be a lawyer lol need that saint's prayers! I heard it was St. Athanasius the Apostolic that true?

[quote author=TITL link=topic=13121.msg154146#msg154146 date=1333472935]
    Lol!

St. Mary and St. George are medical.

I would choose Baba Shenouda for Sunday School and anything teaching related.

I think the saints that struggled most with sins are those who converted to Christianity later in life...ie St. Moses the black, St. Mary the Egyptian..etc

I don't really have a patron saint for different things; just one for everything.

Thanks :) I also heard Saint Luke was for Medical that true? Pope Kyrollos is my Patron Saint. I love Pope Kyrollos so much. But the more friends I have up there the more people who will meet me when I arrive, God willing :)
  • St. Luke was a physician.

St. Athanasius was not a lawyer.
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=13121.msg154186#msg154186 date=1333521175]
    St. Athanasius was not a lawyer.

Heh, would have made a pretty good one though.
  • I can say definitively, St. Athanasius would not have made for a good lawyer.