Onishti `emistryon

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Do you guys have any recordings of this hymn that isn't on this site? They are all so slow and so bad i cannot learn from them

Thanks

Comments

• [quote author=Christrules link=topic=13074.msg153565#msg153565 date=1332555500]
    Do you guys have any recordings of this hymn that isn't on this site? They are all so slow and so bad i cannot learn from them

Thanks

there is a reason they're slow.....to learn, and they hymns needs to be slow to sound right--to give the emotion intended.
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=13074.msg153567#msg153567 date=1332556909]
    [quote author=Christrules link=topic=13074.msg153565#msg153565 date=1332555500]

Thanks

there is a reason they're slow.....to learn, and they hymns needs to be slow to sound right--to give the emotion intended.

Regardless, he is still looking for a fast one... and not everyone learns by listening to slow recordings

If you open them in Windows Media Player, you can speed them up (Right Click -> Enhancements -> Play Speed)
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=13074.msg153567#msg153567 date=1332556909]
    [quote author=Christrules link=topic=13074.msg153565#msg153565 date=1332555500]

Thanks

Yeah, its the same with all Lenten hymns.
  • Thanks guys. I understand that they have to be slow to learn. However, I cannot learn at that pace. Our Church has beautiful alhan and I was just looking for a good recording of it at a normal pace that i could sing along with and just learn that (which is the way i learn).

and thank you morcousw

Thank you guys

Lo the Matania!
  • I think you misunderstood me. the recording of Ibrahim Ayad and Wagdi Bishara (which is just a little faster) is the "normal way" we say in church.

Also, I am not attacking you or anything. It's just this is what i was taught and practiced for years.
  • Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was attacking you...
  • Thanks again mina, I wasn't aware Wagdi Beshara had one :)

God Bless, guys!

Have a Blessed Fast :)