Prayer for me

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Pray that whenever I open my mouth, whatever I say it turns out not to be bad to say and it honestly is not offensive. Its good to watch what you say, but to the extent of not being able to talk.. how is that good?
This is in regards to real life, so I don't be afraid to talk to people anymore

Comments

• Im going to watch my tongue anyway but after I finally say something in a 2 hour meeting which I felt it would be okay to say let it be okay to say I am asking you to pray for this. Otherwise if you want to prescribe this for other people I think you should put yourself in their shoes and not speak much at all. Also marry someone who doesn't speak much

Don't judge other people who speak a lot please
  • [quote author=coptic legend link=topic=12703.msg149189#msg149189 date=1324211466]
    Im going to watch my tongue anyway but after I finally say something in a 2 hour meeting which I felt it would be okay to say let it be okay to say I am asking you to pray for this. Otherwise if you want to prescribe this for other people I think you should put yourself in their shoes and not speak much at all. Also marry someone who doesn't speak much

Don't judge other people who speak a lot please

Ehhhh.. sorry probably I didn't read it well. I thought you were saying that when you open your mouth, it turns out bad and you sin (sin of tongue), that's why I posted this video, just as an advice not as an offence. But now I read it again and I see you mean something else. I am sorry anyway. You are still in my prayers though.
  • Okay. Thankyou for your humility in apologising