the value of priest

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
hy everyone!
If you can explain with help of saints'qoutes,i'll be pleased.If the priest isn't a good person how the Saint Spirit can deal with this priest.Is it dangerous to take Communion from the hands of this priest?
THANKS.
PRAY FOR ME.

Comments

• Communion is a Sacrament. It has absolutely nothing to do with the spirituality of a priest.
  • + Priests are overflowing with the abundant grace, and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding. They are an enormous blessing, whether we see it or not. May God protect them.

To focus on one's sins will make us too busy to look at another's sin, because if we were to put a measure to our sins, they would be more than the sand of the sea, and more than the rain drops of the sky.

The love and respect of the Lord's anointed:

"Samuel the prophet anointed Saul to be a king over Israel. From this point onward Saul retained this title, in spite of his sin and after being rejected by God. (1 Sam 16:14) and afflicted with an evil spirit (1 Sam 16:23). Saul persecuted David wanting to kill him. But David never forgot the fact that Saul is “the Anointed of God”, and rebuked his men when they implored him to kill Saul who fell in his hands.
    (1 Sam 24:6) And he said to his men, "The Lord forbid that I should do this thing to my master, the Lord's anointed, to stretch out my hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the Lord."

David’s love and respect for Saul extended even after Saul’s death.
    He rebuked the man who killed Saul saying:
    (2 Sam 1:14) So David said to him, "How was it you were not afraid to put forth your hand to destroy the Lord's anointed?"
    Here we observe how Saul’s title “the Anointed of God” was not removed from him, even though God had rejected him because of the multitude of his sins."
    - The Priesthood, By H.H. Pope Shenouda III
  • Thanks for your answers!
    But it is preverb in russian"каков поп,таков и приход",it means the people in the church are the same as the priest of the church
    Ask for your prays.