Strengthening News exchanges

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Hello Coptic Christians,

A lot of church news goes on in Ethiopian website in Ethiopic; and in Coptic or Arabic in Egyptian websites. So, communication somehow gets broken. :)

So, why not share miracles and some news from our home churches on this forum?

Let me start-

In the eastern part of Ethiopia where there was ancient church looted long time a go by Muslims, many homes were burnt by fire that came from sky last November. The fire had special features, such as not burning if it falls on human beings; but, burning a house till it becomes ashes and never gets put off by water or anything. The fire "rained" for about seven days between 12:00-3:00pm. The inhabitants of the area confessed that lots of inappropriate crimes had been done against the church years ago, and they believe that God is chasing them.

Share other miracles so that people at this age know more about the presence of God.

Sheba

Comments

• A couple of weeks ago, a lady who was blind for several years got healed by St. Stephen's miracle. Here is the church: http://v10.lscache5.c.bigcache.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/17201595.jpg
  • [quote author=*Who am I... of Jesus* link=topic=11145.msg136189#msg136189 date=1303065779]
    Wow!

I know!

Another, very recent news is the healing of a nationally well reknowned singer who was diagnosed with blood cancer. He was cured by the Holy Water of Virgin Mary's Church in Addis Ababa. You can see him speaking from 3:23- 4:15 on this video: http://www.ethiotube.net/video/12972/Protestant-Pastor-Vs-Ethiopian-Orthodox-Tewahedo-The-Next-Chapter--Part-1

You can see him siging here (a clip from about 2 decades ago): I bet he now becomes a prayer man.

Early Church historians would have compiled and recorded miracles traveling from contries to countries. But, in our times, though there exists several instant means of communication, there is no descent compilation of on going miracles anymore for future generations to learn and get strength from.

God Bless!

Sheba
  • [quote author=Sheba link=topic=11145.msg136249#msg136249 date=1303174143]
    [quote author=*Who am I... of Jesus* link=topic=11145.msg136189#msg136189 date=1303065779]
    Wow!

I know!

Another, very recent news is the healing of a nationally well reknowned singer who was diagnosed with blood cancer. He was cured by the Holy Water of Virgin Mary's Church in Addis Ababa. You can see him speaking from 3:23- 4:15 on this video: http://www.ethiotube.net/video/12972/Protestant-Pastor-Vs-Ethiopian-Orthodox-Tewahedo-The-Next-Chapter--Part-1

You can see him siging here (a clip from about 2 decades ago): I bet he now becomes a prayer man.

Early Church historians would have compiled and recorded miracles traveling from contries to countries. But, in our times, though there exists several instant means of communication, there is no descent compilation of on going miracles anymore for future generations to learn and get strength from.

God Bless!

Sheba

Well, I think the problem (depending on who you ask) now is increased skepticism.

But Glory be to God. Thanks for sharing.
  • A video of exorcism from the previously posted brief message- a service conducted by priest Girma Wondimu, who is becoming increasingly popular for his service of healing and strong preachings insisting on the importance of taking the Holy Communion frequently.

The woman who was blind for 19 years healed by God working through this man http://debrebirhan.blogspot.com/2011/06/miracles-at-ethiopian-orthodox-church.html

Thousands have been cured from different diseases and cult worship. Youtube has about 10 videos under the title "Ethiopian orthodox church exorcism" from this priest's services.

Praise the Lord
  • And, perhaps the video with Special significance to the modern man who is increasingly becoming affected by "disc" problems-problems that seriously limit mobility due to displacement, deformation, or fracture of the important discs of the spinal cord- it is good to suspect that it may be evil spirit. Ugh! It was found so- on many people: four of them videotaped here:

I am so mad at the devil! If he is the one that is bothering me, too, it will be my life's work to upset him!!!! I do have a DISC problem! Deep tissue massage and chiropractor adjustment couldn't cure it. Maybe the devil is challenging me. For anyone with a similar problem, this is a good question to ask oneself.

Help us Lord!

• Very good theme Sheba!
    God bless you but I have fear of miracles,cos when i was leaving in one orthodox country they were always talking about
    miracles but when i knew better priests and church i left them.Now i have a neighbour who became rich cos is healing people with prayers she is active member of the church,she tries to be very kind but who live nearby know her better.
    Her grandma was magic.
  • [quote author=Smirser link=topic=11145.msg141738#msg141738 date=1311325441]
    Very good theme Sheba!
    God bless you but I have fear of miracles,cos when i was leaving in one orthodox country they were always talking about
    miracles but when i knew better priests and church i left them.Now i have a neighbour who became rich cos is healing people with prayers she is active member of the church,she tries to be very kind but who live nearby know her better.
    Her grandma was magic.

extremely important point!

The first question that is raised whenever such priests pop up is "what if he is a magician?" That was the question of several Orthodox Christians in Ethiopia as well. However, the priest's teaching (which is always very touching, enlightening, and demonstration of his acute awareness of the spiritual condition of the post-communist generation), his own spiritual life (which is very close to prayer and Holy Communion, unlike magicians), and his long time dedication and service that bear millions of fruits (about 35 years- he has converted several Muslims and Protestants into Christianity) has forced many to believe that he was indeed given the Gift of Healing. Unlike some magicians who often did their magic in their homes so that they can only fool the fool ones and won't be tracked, this man was allowed to go all over the country and perform his services in churches openly and at the presence of church administrators and elders.

When miracles happen, they have to be talked out loud. It is not a sign of spiritual immaturity and it should not make one to look for another church. Of course if it comes from non-believers, like magicians or protestants, it should be rebuked for it comes with a worse baggage of servitude to the devil, and most of the time, it turns out to be a false miracle.

But, this guy's is true, and it challenged many unbelievers as well. In each CD, the kinds of problems each patient has and the patient's spiritual deed, however little, that made the devil uncomfortable to live with him/her and led him to the final defeat is the focus of the priest's conversation with the devil on the person. This makes it extremely educational to the audience. What amazed me is, the stronger the patient is spiritually, the stronger the devil is that has been challenging the person, or the greater their number. That explains the nature of spiritual warfare, and the weakness of the devil.

Praise the Lord!
  • A very eye-opening dialogue with a man possessed by the New-Age spirit! From 22:12 of the first video to 16:00 of the second video:

I believe this is VERY IMPORTANT topic to be discussed by all apostolic and traditional Christians all over the world. The New Age philosophy, with all its meditation, contemplation, brain-power, yoga, journey to inner self ... baggage, poses a VERY SERIOUS threat to Christians of this age.

The guy started by talking about how he became attracted to books like Dr. Rampa’s books which teach how to develop brain potential. He began by inquiring how human beings are capable of sensing someone standing behind them without actually looking at the person or hearing any sound. The guy said he always believed humans should not live ordinary life and should develop their unique potentials and become extra-ordinary. Following the guidelines from the books, he voluntarily involved himself into rigorous spiritual practices that enabled him do a lot of incredible things- such as:

- looking someone at a very distant place from behind and seeing the person’s face (without the person turning his/her face towards him)
    - moving/changing things only by looking at them
    - forcing people telepathically to do what he wants them to do
    - making food/drinks rote if people refuse to give him
    - visiting heaven-like places, and also far Eastern countries, in a vivid dream and visions
    - seeing anything, often unusual ones, within three days he wondered about them (for example, he said one day, he wondered if there is a frog that has wings and can fly, and the spirit showed him one)
    - many other "abilities" and "privileges"- if they can be called so.

But, the spirit didn’t give him all this for free. The spirit:

- Made him very self-absorbed and manipulative
    - used him to engage people into religious arguments and challenging their beliefs in God (the New Age spirit made him expert in four different Christian denominations and he was able to put philosophical questions into the minds of many innocent Christians he met throughout the years of his possession to lose their faith in God)
    - Challenged his family by disconnecting them spiritually and made them lose their warmth to each other (he even did not care to know his wife very well. He was introduced with her only after he was finally freed from the spirit)
    - Things did not go well for the family in all respects

His sister ( showed at 38:00 in the first video) was finally advised by her concerned friend to take him to church and see if there is any spirit lurking in their house using him.... And she was right!

The spirit was finally caught; and ordered to remain in his belly – appointed for the day this video was taken. At 39:51 (first video), the spirits (they are different types- the protestant, Jehovah, New Age...) were ordered to start talking, and the guy’s consciousness is temporarily sent to the background. He came back only in the second video after 11:53.

The spirits said that:

- They want to own the person they possess and finally drive the person crazy (they said this guy is lucky and an exception)
    - They want to possess all people who have very curios mind, want knowledge and wisdom and want psychic abilities
    - They have their own “Jesus”- and the guy can vividly see and talk to him. the false "Jesus" promised him that he can do miracles just like him... (the “ascended master” mentoring a "guru"... hehehe)
    - they are the pavers of the path to the ANTI-CHRIST
    - they are unhappy they are caught and they wouldn’t have been caught had it not been for the protestant spirit which they consider as inferior and less powerful
    - that, unlike other spirits which bring illness, addiction to bizarre religious rituals, disabilities, etc., they are very powerful to discern, do their job quietly, and are directly assigned by Lucifer himself (they said they are ashamed of the previous kinds of spirits and have incredible contempt towards them)

The spirits showed the books they use to enter the human mind (including Dr. Rampa’s and Osho’s at 57:27.)

At 57:40 the Protestant spirit becomes quiet and the New Age spirit is called by the priest.
    At 1:06 they demonstrate Yoga.
    At 03:14 of second video, they show a frightening painting they drew using the guy’s possessed hand- a painting depicting the cross, blood, knife, and death in a Nazi swastika style. The spirits actually talk about Hitler, and said that they call the possessed guy “Duche Mussolini”- but, he couldn’t quiet be so for them, and they are upset at him because he always regretted doing bad things and even started to go to church sometimes- which did not make them happy. (The strength and love of his brother, sister, wife, and friends towards this guy was very powerful. They tolerated him a lot and went after him lovingly though he tried to avoid them. I think that counted in front of God. A little brother is loved by everybody...! Lucky him!)

The spirits told the audience that they will willingly, without any force, accept them at the last days... [and not to be proud by the temporary victory that is gotten now]. They said they believe in free will and through free will, the knowledge seeking book reader youth of the world between 15-28 years of age will eventually accept them out of their own volition. We'll see!

I simply found this guy’s experience mind-boggling and eye-opening!

Pass this along to as many people as you know!

Sheba
  • Howdy all,

I couldn't find the thread I started separately with the above post. Admin removed it because of redundant content? I was hoping to make it visible since New Age philosophy is a big issue nowadays.

In Eth, it looks New Age has successfully infiltrated the government; and it has begun to take over the church...  :-[ (that's my view based on some research on the internet and my understanding of the church and government head's mainstream activities)  How far has it infiltrated your church by reformists/zionists/fundamentalist protestants etc. ? Share your thoughts!

Sheba
  • Is there anything called a spirit of 666?

Yes, there is. And people can get possessed by it.

It is such a horrible spirit that makes the person do all kinds of bizarre things!

The video shows a refugee concentration camp at the border of Ethiopia and Eritrea. A church in the name of the Holy Savior is built for the refugees; and the people in the camp are strong Christians.

The guy is Eritrean. He lived with the female spirit named Elsador for 41 years. It made him do the following things for 41 years:

- do sexual intercourse with animals, men, and dead bodies 24 times a day (never had relation with women).
    - eat ashes and stinky remnants of  dead bodies at night and drink urine (never eats normal food)
    - spread homosexuality in East Africa
    - talk in the tongue of Protestants (he says it is a language through which they communicate with the spirit of 666)

One day, a Christian gave him a piece of bread served in church after the Holy Mass. He ate it. Nothing happened. The next day too, he brought him another piece, and he ate it... after a week, he started to refuse, and he screamed at the Christian never to get close! This time, the spirit on him talked and he finally got free.

Now, he has partaken the Holy Communion, and he is in the US teaching others about it. This interview was filmed two days before his flight.

He said he was inducted into the spirit after he was abducted and taken to an ocean. He said several things were implanted in his body through surgery and he was given somethings through the rectum. The place where the spirit resides is in the ocean.  His tattoo is done by powders brought from India and ocean floor. He also said there are several possessed by the spirit and spreading this sickness world wide.

He said he will talk more about it in the future. I can't wait to hear! Especially if he is going to talk how government officials are involved in such stuff! (I think they are)

Sheba
  • +++

In one of the provinces of Ethiopia, where Muslims and Christians lived together most peacefully in the past, Muslim students burned down a church like this about five weeks ago:

And two weeks later, the main coordinator the mob that burned down the church himself got burnt in electric accident at his home and died.

A week later, another lady who actively participated in the burning lost her mind, drank poison, and died.

God's work?

Sheba

• Here comes a news about a strange kind of fire raining on houses in one of the Southern zones in Ethipoia.

http://www.dejeselam.org/2012/01/blog-post_16.html

A week ago, fire rained from the sky on 36 houses and burned them to the ground while the residents helplessly watched everything. Most of the people whose house got burned were protestants. Police suspected the fires may be man-made and jailed suspects; but, soon the fire was seen to be very strange and unnatural, and hard to explain. So the jailed suspects were released. The zone administrator arrived at the area to see what was going on, and two houses burned in front of his eyes.  The fire never burned a house it did not intend to burn and never got passed on to a next house despite the existence of such possibilities. It selectively rained on certain houses, and all in different times. Besides, it gets fierce when owners of a burning house screamed and cried for help and gets slower when they ululate...as if telling them this is what should happen (and they can't do anything about it?)

what is more frightening is those people whose house got burned and are currently staying in temporary tents spend their nights with horror surrounded by hyenas which they don't know where they come from.

Confused by what happened, the residents are praying at the nearby church asking God for mercy.

Similar thing happened months ago in the Eastern part of the country on several houses of Muslims.

Obvious message from God?

Or some kind of fire that can be scientifically explained?
  • Here are two grown up men possessed by female evil spirits making them act like women-basically making them "gays"

They talk starting from 45:50. One acts like a shy woman, another like a promiscous acting out one crying "bale" "bale"- "my husband!" "my husband!" because she is going to leave him:

There we go! Homosexuality is not nature. It is demonic possession.

Sheba
  • Dear all,

I have read these discussions very well. I think you might be interested in very good compilation of Ethiopian orthodox miracles at http://ethiopianorthodoxmiracles.blogspot.com/
    Please spread the word. Thanks.
  • Thank u Sheba and mogesash.
    That last post of the 'blog' is a miracle in itself! The video streams clearly and smoothly! Sorry my Amharic is too little.

God bless
  • Joy, Peace, Heavenly Rest, and Eternal Life to the late pope Shenouda! His passing has been a big news among all Ethiopian Christians.

++++++++++++++++

Greetings!

And I share what I have for today.

In the continued effort of the decades-old effort by secular materialist politicians to destroy faith and culture in Ethiopia, the government launched a construction of a big sugar factory with all its supplementary projects on the vast land used by monks of Waldba Monastery- one of the oldest and biggest monasteries in Ethiopia. It is the place where Mary, Joseph, The baby Jesus, and Solome rested up on their first entrance to Ethiopia during the flight.

Despite the opposition of Orthodox Christians to the big project on the grounds that it will take all the land of the monastery and bring secularism to the area, the government pressed on and started the construction nearly two months ago. Federal policemen started guarding the area and imprisoning the monks. Christians could no longer freely visit the area and celebrate holidays. When they went, they were randomly harassed, heavily guarded and searched so that they understand they don't have any right over the area anymore.

Well..... God moved! And wild animals (who don't normally attack anyone) started to come out on the construction workers. It meant "MOVE!!" When they did not seem to listen, the construction tools started to be dysfunctional every now and then. When the government still failed to tell the workers to LEAVE, workers started to die one by one due to unknown reason. the chief engineer also died. http://andadirgen.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-post_19.html When the number of dead reached 6, the government announced that the construction may not continue due to some technical reason (in order not to admit something more is happening). So, the project stopped for a while. But when it seemed to start again, hyenas came out and ATE four federal policemen. At the same time, thousands of Christians traveled to this remote area to confront the workers and tell them again to LEAVE. A little confrontation must have happened, and two foreigners (workers) eventually died. All the other workers left. Presently, there are about 5000 Christians in the area demanding all the equipments be moved. Federal policemen are unsure what to do and are afraid to take any measure.

God is Great!

Well, the current ruling party has some story related to this place, and the story is traumatic. Two decades ago, while the members of the current ruling party were still doing the gorilla warfare, they came and settled in the monastery compound despite warning from the monks not to do so. Not only that, at night, some of them started doing gay sex (ewwwweee!). The monks, heart broken, told them to LEAVE. They refused. So, a big python came out and killed 80 of them. What a trauma that must be to the current officials who lost their friends back then?! No wonder they want to corrupt it now.

No one can fight God and win, because God is GREAT!

Haleluya!
  • Peter A,

Do you seriously think you are more forgiving and loving than God Himself?!

God is Love.....and God is fire as well. I hope you have read the Bible. He is patient doesn't mean He doesn't judge.

And I DO rejoice when such miracles happen. For me to rejoice the saving of the monastery, don't I have to know HOW it is saved and whether it is some accident or men's work or God's work? That doesn't mean I am happy the people died. I don't know them for that matter. Maybe their death is their salvation. But I am extremely happy God moved in a way that no one can deny it is actually His work. 

Who am I to rebuke God for punishing those He punished?! And isn't the Bible full of those kinds of stories?

Go back and think again. I hope you are not one of those Christians who lost their mind to modern liberalism which, in the name of "love" promotes submissiveness to men and lukewarmness.

God is indeed great!!

Sheba
  • How are we supposed to understand this in light of the above posts about Waldeba Monastery?

http://www.voanews.com/content/ethiopia_promises_details_of_meles_health_wednesday/1418450.html

yes. All of a sudden, his condition which was not that serious and under control for years got worth, and the guy is suffering from terminal illness (or maybe he passed already).

There was a saying going around for centuries-- a kind of prophecy-- which has a theme about a great turmoil following soon after waldeba is forcefully violated.

The coming time is hard for the whole world. Dear Christians, let us open our eyes and know that we are one only through Christ and stop thinking in terms of tribe, skin color, nationality, border, or even religion. Christ is not fond of religion. He is interested only in His Father's Kingdom where everyone, by virtue of his/her Christian deeds which purify his/her soul, is Ethiopian. Humanity is supposed to have ONE identity. Let's embrace Ethiopianhood. If the very thought of this sounds weird to us, then, let us understand that our mind and heart, the whole of our inner life, is indeed weird before the eyes of God. As was the beginning (the Ethiopian identity of all human beings), so shall be the end!

Pass this around,

Sheba
  • [Moderated: This is an Orthodox forum for the promotion of Orthodoxy. Please do not post messages which are not concerned with our Orthodox Faith. If you do not believe that doctrine is important then this is not the place to post your opinions. Thank you]
  • Father Peter,

Thank you very much. You have indeed helped me in a GREAT way. I have been wondering which camp the Coptic Church is in. It is now very clear.

You can delete this one too. All is well captured!

Thank you again!
  • The Coptic church is in the Orthodox "camp." There is this very little room for superstition here. What's more, I think that this idea which you propagate is comparable to occultism. The Coptic church is strong and true.

ReturnOrthodoxy
  • [quote author=ReturnOrthodoxy link=topic=11145.msg157834#msg157834 date=1342669962]
    The Coptic church is in the Orthodox "camp." There is this very little room for superstition here. What's more, I think that this idea which you propagate is comparable to occultism. The Coptic church is strong and true.

ReturnOrthodoxy

Quoted for truth.
  • [Moderated: I am not deleting this post, but I am removing most of the content as intentionally offensive]

...Oh, and come and delete this comment, too. You Copts can't stand Truth, can ya?!

lol!

Sheba
  • [quote author=Sheba link=topic=11145.msg155087#msg155087 date=1335821217]
    Peter A,

Do you seriously think you are more forgiving and loving than God Himself?!

God is Love.....and God is fire as well. I hope you have read the Bible. He is patient doesn't mean He doesn't judge.

And I DO rejoice when such miracles happen. For me to rejoice the saving of the monastery, don't I have to know HOW it is saved and whether it is some accident or men's work or God's work? That doesn't mean I am happy the people died. I don't know them for that matter. Maybe their death is their salvation. But I am extremely happy God moved in a way that no one can deny it is actually His work. 

Who am I to rebuke God for punishing those He punished?! And isn't the Bible full of those kinds of stories?

Go back and think again. I hope you are not one of those Christians who lost their mind to modern liberalism which, in the name of "love" promotes submissiveness to men and lukewarmness.

God is indeed great!!

Sheba

Sheba,

Thank u for the Ethiopian news!
    I love Ethiopians for their strength and fearlessness in confrontation with evil!
    Really, I love that!
    Isn't that what we r called to do after all??!!
    Why do we have martyers we honor for their fight if this is not how we should live?!
    I am very tired of the 'lukewarmness' as u put it! We need to stand up to our foes and realize to live is Christ to die is gain. If we cannot live ours lives worshipping God as Christ taught us then what is the point??

O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed, happy shall he be who repays you as you have served us! Happy shall he be who takes and dashes your little ones against the rock! Alleluia Psalm 136

Keep up the good fight! Don't reward reviling with reviling.  Don't be overcome by evil, overcome evil with good.

People are very lost in the darkness of the world, please keep shining the light!

And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John 1

Shine your light Sheba!!! Don't worry about the darkness it will never comprehend

• Colossians 3
    8But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. 9Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: 11Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
    12Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. 14And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
  • [quote author=PeterA link=topic=11145.msg158490#msg158490 date=1344093593]
    Aghapy, Purity2

In Christianity we do no rejoice over death and suffering especially those of our enemy. We can glory in His executing justice but it should be left at that. No one is advocating lukewarmness or submissiveness.
    Also, read the post by Sheba where she accuses the Coptic Orthodox Church of being corrupt and 'truly Ethiopian' whatever that meant.

pls read her posts first before you decide to usher your support. Those words remind me of the 'Nation of Islam' who believe in black supremacy/nationalism, etc.

This forum won't run rampant with racist and nationalistic diatribes that serve the ego and not the church.

The fact that Abouna Peter farrignton had to edit her entire post should tell you something.

Edit:
    I bow out of this conversation. Forgive me if I came across as judging.
    Fr Peter, I hope you continue monitoring this thread

Dear PeterA,

I did read Sheba's post, r u sure u did carefully?? Really?? Did u?
    Sheba was not rejoicing in death and suffering!! On the contrary, Sheba was  glorying in the swift justice of our Almighty God.
    Sheba shared with us the suffering of Ethiopians at the hands of evil, and showed us Gods triumphant works for God fearing people.
    I understand Sheba's hurt. And when people r hurt bad words come out sometimes.
    PeterA, I think the words u said to Sheba were bad too.
    PeterA do u know anything about Ethiopian history?? Ethiopian Christians were nearly wiped out by Muslims in the 1500's. Ethiopian Orthodox Christians have had many foes for many years and have also; as the Coptic Orthodox Church remained firm in faith!!
    There is good and bad everywhere, the COC has its problems same as the EOTC especially in the western hemisphere. And u r judging.
    The success of our sister Churchs has been based on the fact that we share one anothers burdens, help one another, uplift one another; not pull one another down for no reason.
    Yes, Sheba should have turned the other cheek; but is obviously very frustrated for The Beloved Monastery and u PeterA could have been a bit more Coptic and caring.
  • Purity2,

Read the Bible, then read Sheba's posts, then Peters post, and I think our point will be clear. If its not, and if Father Peter's censorship means nothing to you, then all we can do is pray that the  destruction which sheba rejoices for happening to the enemies of the church does not happen to you for your opposition to sound doctrine.

It is simple. Its not rocket science. There is no discussion. We are Christians, not blood thirsty magicians.

ReturnOrthodoxy
  • Sorry, just get tired of silly prejudices.
    I pray for the unity of our Churches.
    We r one body and will never function properly if we cannot overcome silly prejudices and learn to live as Christ; showing kindness, tenderloving kindness and mercy to one another.
    God forgive us our trespasses!!!
    I love the COC, EOTC and all their sister Churches