Apparition of St. Mary in Alexandria

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Did anyone here about St. Mary appearing yestarday in Alexandria at the Church of the Saints, and people all over egypt could see her, muslims and christians.

Comments

• Woah.

I didn't even know about her previous apparitions until I read the posts on Tasbeha.

• I haven't heard other than what was posted here:
    http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php/topic,12487.0.html
    Got any more info?

• [quote author=servant33 link=topic=12496.msg146476#msg146476 date=1319420048]
    I haven't heard other than what was posted here:
    http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php/topic,12487.0.html
    Got any more info?

Also,
    [move]CONGRATS ON 1000 POSTS GEOMIKE!!! WOOOT!!!!!! ****************[/move]

Yep, it's confirmed, i don't have an article but my relatives that i called today who live accross the street from the church and they saw a very bright white light in the sky, and she was moving, also, my other relatives who live in the ma3moora (also in Alexandria) said that they saw it from there house too. It seems that people in various places saw this miracle.

Btw, thanks, i have always wanted to get 1000 posts and i finally did!!! I am happy, but now i have nothing to accomplish here anymore, lol. (maybe i could try helping people? :o, lol)
  • I knew I had ADD! I specifically posted here the first time to congratulate geomike on his 1000th, but decided to say something thread-related first, and completely forgot!

Geomike, your work here isn't done. We have big plans for you, bro.
    (...and they may or may not include getting my votes for the shoutbox...)
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=12496.msg146491#msg146491 date=1319457942]
    I knew I had ADD! I specifically posted here the first time to congratulate geomike on his 1000th, but decided to say something thread-related first, and completely forgot!

Geomike, your work here isn't done. We have big plans for you, bro.
    (...and they may or may not include getting my votes for the shoutbox...)

Hahaha, don't worry about it TITL, it was implied in your first post, i could feel it. Lol.

And i have no comment on the shoutbox. (no pun intended.)