Saint Mary Apparations

Can anyone confirm the recent Apparition(s) of Saint Mary and can you give more info about it?

Comments

• [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=12487.msg146352#msg146352 date=1319238005]
    Can anyone confirm the recent Apparition(s) of Saint Mary and can you give more info about it?

I really want to know toooo :)
  • All I heard was it was Zeitoun? Anyone got any info? Or YouTube links =)
    It may be a reminder to remain strong in face of whatever tragic events may happen. Keep Egypt in your prayers  :-\ :-\ :-\
  • Rumors are flying all over the place now. I won't say any on here until I get some kind of confirmation that they actually happened (I'm a bit skeptical of them). But there's quite a few of them.
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=topic=12487.msg146371#msg146371 date=1319263260]

What?? In Richmond, Virginia? That video looks like a search light?
    ??? ??? ??? ???
  • it tariq tv station reported it - it saw at my friends' house 11pm egypt time yesterday that people were calling in live who were seeing apparitions in cairo and alexandria. i think it is a Christian tv station, but both Christians and muslims were calling in saying they were seeing saint mary the virgin.
    they only had this very fuzzy clip (above) so they didn't keep showing it, but the commentary on that clip is the man at it tariq ('the way') tv who was talking to callers on the phone who were describing what they saw.

i think God is comforting us and also preparing us for continued persecution (this is what my friend said they were saying on the tv).
  • its just puzzling as to why she is going to all these places, especially America. This has never happened before. And its not like on top of a church. People are saying they see her from their windows. Thats just not something that happens everyday.
  • Glory be to God!

"Sadiq wala bod an to-sadiq!"
  • I am skeptical
  • guys, i am sorry but we have seen clear pictures than this around 40 yrs ago in zaitoun.........
  • It's true! My friend's dad is a priest in Egypt and said that St. Mary has appeared in over 5 suburbs in Cairo alone.

From my memory, she appeared in Shobra, 3en Shams, Zeitoun, Saints church in Alexandria and i can't remember the names of the other places.

In 3en Shams St. Mary appeared as this REALLY bright light (like a 'sun' in shape) that keeps moving, and in the middle you can make out the outline of her figure! This is the main way that she has been appearing. She also appeared in the form of doves and other bright lights!

However, in some places (namely, 3en Shams, Zeitoun & Church of the Saints) she appeared in her complete full bright white and blue robes- like we see in pictures!!! In these churches they could see her on top of the church in her blue robe!

Blessed be the Lord, who never forgets His people!

Please forgive my poor descriptions.
  • [quote author=Christs' servant link=topic=12487.msg146389#msg146389 date=1319282541]
    It's true! My friend's dad is a priest in Egypt and said that St. Mary has appeared in over 5 suburbs in Cairo alone.

From my memory, she appeared in Shobra, 3en Shams, Zeitoun, Saints church in Alexandria and i can't remember the names of the other places.

In 3en Shams St. Mary appeared as this REALLY bright light (like a 'sun' in shape) that keeps moving, and in the middle you can make out the outline of her figure! This is the main way that she has been appearing. She also appeared in the form of doves and other bright lights!

However, in some places (namely, 3en Shams, Zeitoun & Church of the Saints) she appeared in her complete full bright white and blue robes- like we see in pictures!!! In these churches they could see her on top of the church in her blue robe!

Blessed be the Lord, who never forgets His people!

Please forgive my poor descriptions.

WOW TRULY BEAUTIFUL MY FAMILY R THERE AND MY KHALTII IS IN NEW JERESEY THEY ALL SAW IT WAS SO AWESOME :D TRULYY BLESSSEDD
    it was even confirmed by a muslim
  • [quote author=Mary E link=topic=12487.msg146391#msg146391 date=1319283528]
    WOW TRULY BEAUTIFUL MY FAMILY R THERE AND MY KHALTII IS IN NEW JERESEY THEY ALL SAW IT WAS SO AWESOME :D TRULYY BLESSSEDD

there isn't anything in NJ.
  • HEY ALL!!! EL megd liek ya yaso3a!!! Shefa3tak ya om el nour.

I believe in the apparations of st Mary but i have one burning question. I hope that someone can answer me.

One time, I was walking here in the Netherlands at the street, in the evening. And I saw in the sky moving
    circles of white light and they followed me a bit when I walked. How should I look at this? I know that we shouldn't groundless accept every little thing, but could it be laser or hologram or something else? If it was, then how could someone make this in the air and u see no one around you doing a trick or something? If it was St Mary or something, how could I be sure that it was her? How could I feel it? I was alone with someone who is catholic and she saw the light too, but she find it strange but there was no one else, so I couldn't get confirmation. If it was St mary, how could i pass by it without realizing it was her??

• It's not about disbelief.......but it's about playing with others' faith. Many times in egypt people "make the 7appa obba" meaning that they'll make the smallest matter to be a big deal.
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=12487.msg146393#msg146393 date=1319290947]
    [quote author=Mary E link=topic=12487.msg146391#msg146391 date=1319283528]

Apparently there was an appiration in a church in NJ. I think it was one of the bayonne churches. That is what someone told me but I am not really sure due to the clarity of all the pictures.
  • [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=12487.msg146403#msg146403 date=1319297359]
    [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=12487.msg146393#msg146393 date=1319290947]
    [quote author=Mary E link=topic=12487.msg146391#msg146391 date=1319283528]

Apparently there was an appiration in a church in NJ. I think it was one of the bayonne churches. That is what someone told me but I am not really sure due to the clarity of all the pictures.

there is no pics. I think htere was a car show on the 440 where there was those huge lights that reflect circles in the sky and go around in circles. The 440 route extends through bayonne and St Abanoub and St Anthony Church on Kennedy is not to far where they can easily see those lights. 
  • lol how do we know it is St. Mary if we can't see the figure? What if it is an alien invasion?
  • Good point Servant33.
  • [quote author=servant33 link=topic=12487.msg146406#msg146406 date=1319298670]
    lol how do we know it is St. Mary if we can't see the figure? What if it is an alien invasion?

hahahahahahaha lol  :P

btw, did u say that to me or to someones else post?

But u are right anyway.
  • [quote author=servant33 link=topic=12487.msg146406#msg146406 date=1319298670]
    lol how do we know it is St. Mary if we can't see the figure? What if it is an alien invasion?

exactly what i am saying......we have seen here as clear as ever 40 rs ago and we have better documentation than what we have now.....
  • look at the videos here: http://www.christian-dogma.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1646295

why does the light only appear on the cloud and not everywhere else.
  • [quote author=+Marmar+ link=topic=12487.msg146409#msg146409 date=1319299406]
    btw, did u say that to me or to someones else post?

I was just saying it in general, not to anyone in particular.

@minatasgeel - yeah it just looks like a projected light - it is following the curvature of the clouds and skips places where there are no clouds. The rotation of it just seems to me to be a search light:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_light
  • often, if u are in an area where people like to put on shows and fireworks etc. (esp. in sea-side holiday towns) you can see lights in the sky shining from earth moving around.

i believe that there were really apparitions in egypt because it is the sort of blessing that God gives after really hard times and lots of prayer and fasting, and because i heard people describing it when they telephoned the t.v. station. they were giving God all the glory and were full of love.
  • wait wait wait!! hold on.... St. Mary appearing in America ???!!!!!! is it true ?? Whenever she appears, we have martyrs shed their blood... do u think there might be martyrs in our land ??  :'(
  • wait wait wait...

So this is not st mary???

But many many people called to channel el tarik (the way) and they said that they saw st mary at SEVERAL places!  :o

In alexandria, embaba, cairo, 3ein shams..

so at all these plays there is been played??

And last year and after the incident of naga7amadi (martyrs) she also appeared! Isnt that true?
    And now too, after a very short time after the martrydom of copts she appears...
  • [quote author=+Marmar+ link=topic=12487.msg146436#msg146436 date=1319324063]
    wait wait wait...

So this is not st mary???

But many many people called to channel el tarik (the way) and they said that they saw st mary at SEVERAL places!  :o

In alexandria, embaba, cairo, 3ein shams..

so at all these plays there is been played??

And last year and after the incident of naga7amadi (martyrs) she also appeared! Isnt that true?
    And now too, after a very short time after the martrydom of copts she appears...

We just need to be cautious before we say a light in the sky is St. Mary. The appearances in like Zeitoun and Warraq have all been confirmed. It's easy for us to get excited and misinterpret something, so we just need to wait for confirmation, like from the Pope or Bishop in the area, before we can say for certain St. Mary is appearing again

• i believe that there were really apparitions in egypt because it is the sort of blessing that God gives after really hard times and lots of prayer and fasting, and because i heard people describing it when they telephoned the t.v. station. they were giving God all the glory and were full of love.

me 2
  • [quote author=+Marmar+ link=topic=12487.msg146438#msg146438 date=1319324374]

i believe that there were really apparitions in egypt because it is the sort of blessing that God gives after really hard times and lots of prayer and fasting, and because i heard people describing it when they telephoned the t.v. station. they were giving God all the glory and were full of love.

me 2

Yes, I believe the Apparitions of The Holy Virgin St. Mary are true also; and they do come after lots of prayer and fasting. She is so comforting.
    Still, I believe She appears before a time of testing of faith as well.
    So we should be aware and stay alert and watchful.

God bless u all!!!