hello

edited December 1969 in Introductions
hi everyone.. i'm pretty new.. I didn't even know this site exicted untill yesterday.. so I joined.. actually I'm not even sure if this will get to everyone.. i'm kinda lost.. but anyway.. what's the age range here? are there ppl in their twenties and up? .. I was quite impressed with the number of ppl on this site, as well as the topics.. God bless.. you'll keep doing a good job.. hope to hear from you'll soon..

Comments

• hi everyone.. i'm pretty new.. I didn't even know this site existed untill yesterday.. so I joined.. actually I'm not even sure if this will get to everyone.. i'm kinda lost.. but anyway.. what's the age range here? are there ppl in their twenties and up? .. I was quite impressed with the number of ppl on this site, as well as the topics.. God bless.. you'll keep doing a good job.. hope to hear from you'll soon..
  • hey christineunc, dont worry, there r pple of all ages here. dont worry, ull get addicted to this site very soon. ;)
  • hello christine,
    yep dont worry this site can be confusing at first...lol
    then u get sddicted like most of us here
    anyways if u really wanna no how old erryone here is ...then heres the link

http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=445

lol a whole thread dedicated to it...lol

GB
  • Christine,
    Welcome to TASBEHA.ORG. There is no ristriction as to the age group. This site is open for every one from 9 to 90 (give or take) I hope you enjoy the site and all its aspects.
  • Hey my name is Peter Morcos im also a newbie ssoou are not the only one here
  • Hey Peter,
    Welcome to the addiction as some call it. Enjoy your stay.
  • addiction? tell me about it welcome!

aghape,
    chris