i know its wrong

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
to plan the day i will kill myself on but my life is falling apart from every where from every angel.

this has become to much they say god gives you what you can handle well god has giving me to much to handle and i cant handle it

i am planing a day on august 10th 2011 to kill myself cause this life has become torture to me and i have no supprt

my family sucks there muslim my brother has autism so what can he do the one person in my life i loved most left me

so i figure by augusyt 10th things arent better atleast i tried and it is not a ratonal decison

Comments

• Don't do it man - it's certainly NOT going to take the pain you are feeling away!

If there is no one that you know that can help you, there are anonymous helplines like Samaritans that can.

And don't forget that God is always there! ALWAYS!

"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you, and thou shalt glorify me." (Proverbs 50:15)
  • Don't despair brother in Christ!

It will make ur pain only worse believe me! Those who kill themselve will end in the hell, FOREVER which is moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee painful than this earth!!!!!

Don't listen to satan, i KNOW it is hard. But don't let him win. You will loose yourself forever and your beautiful eternal life which is waiting for YOU. God prepared a place for YOU in heaven. He wants YOU. Throw everything on him, cry to him, and HE is the ONLY ONE who will take away your pain. Trust.

GOD IS LOVE!

GB and pray for me
  • Biggeeeee, don't do it man. You are better than that. The devil is tricking you into thinking that killing yourself and making yourself cease to exist will help ease the pain. The true fact is that you for sure will end your pain on earth, but you will then start you excruciating pain in the darkest most depressing area the world nor the imagination has ever known.

If it's not too much biggeee, can you explain why you are feeling so depressed and what is hurting you so bad? You can send me a pm if you're not comfortable speaking about it here. If I know your situation I will be able to help you better. In the meantime, be assured that the tasbeha.org community and I are praying for you.
  • I wrote a short story about this.  It's titled Suicide.  It will come out in a week or so...definitely before August 10th.  I will send you the link to it when it does come out.  I hope that you would take the time to read the story and think about the message in it and decide against doing something like that.  Please don't do it.  If you understand Arabic, listen to this...it's powerful...and very comforting.

• For the love of God dont do it!!
    God will never leave you as he promised us!!
    This verse made me cry like a baby:
    "Jeremiah 29:11-13
    11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."

Run toward God and don't look back! He is waiting for you to ask Him for help from all your heart. But never give up!
    If you commit suicide you will spend the rest of eternity away from the mercy of God! DONT DO IT!! ITS NOT WORTH IT! Im sure everyone here is willing to support you. Im here for you man, PM me any time you want and ill answer.

God is with you, never forget
  • The only thing you'll manage to do is to TAKE this pain with you. Let anything go... God will surely award you after these bad days. I'm sure if you get over these suicidal thoughts you're life will start turning better...  Pain will NOT go with this kind of death, but instead it will get to its maximum possible afterlife... And then you won't even have death as a solution...
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=11866.msg141573#msg141573 date=1310764083]
    to plan the day i will kill myself on but my life is falling apart from every where from every angel.

this has become to much they say god gives you what you can handle well god has giving me to much to handle and i cant handle it

i am planing a day on august 10th 2011 to kill myself cause this life has become torture to me and i have no supprt

my family sucks there muslim my brother has autism so what can he do the one person in my life i loved most left me

so i figure by augusyt 10th things arent better atleast i tried and it is not a ratonal decison

Dude, really? Your life doesn't suck. You get one life, killing yourself now would be pointless. Don't do it, you hear me?
  • More troubles= more crowns
    don't do it, bigee. life is precious & there are people dieing that would love to have your life.
    listen to this video. its powerful

I'm praying for you.

• ^ "After Death" by Pope Shenouda III
  • [quote author=ForeverYours link=topic=11866.msg141597#msg141597 date=1310840263]
    More troubles= more crowns
    don't do it, bigee. life is precious & there are people dieing that would love to have your life.
    listen to this video. its powerful

I'm praying for you.

Agreed.
    You know there are people living with diseases that know when they are going to die, they have a timer ticking for them. They would love to have a life, even with any problems, like yours. It's horrible to be suffering from a disease and dying from it too. Thank God for what you have, don't blame God for what you don't have.
  • Bigeee,

You must know how much God loves you...he is willing to give you answers to your confusion and to your personal questions. He Himself said "ask and you will recieve, search and will find, knock and it will be opened up for you"

All you have to do now is to turn to God and pray to Him filled with love and sorrow and tell him that you need him. Did you know that when you pray to him with love and ask of him something, you can consider yourself have recieved it?

Open your eyes to Him...cry to Him...read about him...listen about him...feel him...praise him...learn more from him through the bible. I promise, you will realise how much God has done for you in your life.

Jesus, the son of the most Holy and High, took the skin of our kind into this undeserving world, born in a place where animals feed and sleep. Was mocked throughout his life just for speaking of love, kindness, and peace for our benefit. He was denied being Who He is just for us. Then when he did nothing wrong and was completly sinnless, he was betrayed of one of his own of whom he loved and personally took care of, confessed the good confession, and was beaten, spit on, mocked on,  and went through the road of his death holding his death sentence on his back and the whole way everyone mocked him. Despite all that happened to him he was as a lamb to the slaughter and like a sheep to be sheared!!!!!!!!

Do you know how painful that is? Well, I wouldn't know...in fact no one knows or will ever know because he took that same death sentence for us. He did it FOR us. Who is "us" to do that? Dust and dirt. He did it because he loves us.

He died to give us life.

And you're saying that you can't handle it and want to die?!?! Its the exact same thing as saying "I don't believe in you God or anything you have done, I have no hope, so I might as well just die."
    God is our hope. He is our life. He gave us life in the beginning to glorify His holiness...we betrayed him and we sinned...then he renewed our life through his death.

If you "know its wrong" to do it...why would you do it?  Even you are not comfortable about doing it.

We need to understand that this life is not ours. It was made for God...but he gave us the gift of free will so we don't act like robots, but rather love him willingly. To understand our life we must learn more about God because he created it for us. We, including me, must act to God's will. It is not his will that you commit suicide, instead, he wants you to fight for it. Be patient and be strong. Have Strength through the one who provides it.

We must be strong and never allow anything to get in the way between me and life with my Father JESUS.

Have patience and ask from God and you will recieve...search for God. By that I mean read the bible with love, read HH Pope Shenouda's books, listen to sermons, learn to sing hymns to God, fasting (controlling the wants of your body for christ), and prayer.

I am praying for you...but please pray for me too because I am the biggest sinner and  I am super weak.

May God listen to your prayers and guide you in your life, bigeee.

Glory to God always.
  • Please forgive me if I have offended anyone, I didn't mean to sound boastful.

• Bigeee,
              My prayers are for you, but not only for you, but the people who need you in their life: Your brother, even though he is far away in mind; your parents, even though they are far away because of their religion; and the one you love, because she is far away, protected by her parents. Even though you feel you are far away for all and you find you can't cope with any of it. love is brave, so please, please find time to calm yourself. Spend the whole day with your brother, and look into his eyes with love. Think not too much of yourself, but give yourself to those around you, as this is love.  I will post again.
  • hi... i am with everyone else here... dont do it... seriously... think about it ... whats the point of living ur life up to now and then wasting it just to spend the rest of it in hell... FOR ETERNITY...
    y not go to a monastry or something to get your mind off everything in you life for a bit. See if u can stay there for a few days or a week or more...it might help... anything but killing yourself. I hope you read what everyone is telling you... because think about it... you have just entered into everyone elses lives here (eg. they are now all praying and thinkingof u)... they entered yours (e.g. them trying to stop u)... think about it, y would they try and stop u if it wasnt for a good reason or cause.
    cya
  • Wow...
    Just look at the amount of people who care about you! If we humans care about one another this much...how much more does the One who created us and that nature of fellowship??
    When times are tough, it doesn't feel like you can handle it while you're in the situation...but believe me, like His Holiness Pope Shenouda II constantly reminds us "it's sure to end"...misery doesn't last forever, especially when there's someone like Christ to lean on and throw all your cares and worries on...
    Keep your head up, and no matter what you do, DO NOT carry out your plan.

May God bless you and protect you, and never forget how much God cares for you and died for you to GIVE YOU LIFE...don't deprive yourself of His gift..

We're all praying for you

[quote author=bigeee link=topic=11866.msg141573#msg141573 date=1310764083]

i am planing a day on august 10th 2011 to kill myself cause this life has become torture to me and i have no support

No support?? I see otherwise..

• Bigeee,
              You need to quieten your life at the moment. There is too much going on. Too much conflict in your life, and it's this with which you can't cope. Jesus Christ set us free. So even though we have to deal with others and their problems we have to deal with our own. Your freedom isn't in death but to get away from the conflicts. To quieten your life. Put some distance between you and them even though your with them. Just stand still and watch what is going on around you, and look at what you feel. Take care Bigeee GOD bless.

• Bigeee,
                How are you today mate? Probably still in the same situations, ones you can't really change anyway. But I'm hoping you are well. I wish I was there with you. You are my brother in Christ, so you are part of a wider family Bigeee. Tell me what is happening at the moment. Any improvements, or just the same, or just feeling down about it.

I live in Christchurch, New Zealand and we have had heaps of earthquakes. Alot of people killed, and thousands of buildings and homes destroyed. But the people are just amazing. A few have left for good, but most have stayed and are in good spirits even though they have lost everything. About 10,000 homes have to be demolished and the ground has been made a red zone, so it won't be built on again. These people will get to live on the other side of the city and get to renew their lifes again. It's the middle of winter here and some don't even have heaters to keep them warm on these frosty nights.
            I pray for all these people because they are suffering, just the same as your suffering. But Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ he has suffered for all us, and since he is eternal, the suffering for us is only short by comparison. You said it is wrong to kill yourself and that is you thinking, but we know that's not how you feel. I wish you were stronger in that.    The way I see it is in what you accept and don't accept and your reliance on others with how you feel. I'm hoping, with the help of the Holy Spirit these things can be turned around.

I will be praying for you every day Bigeee.

• things have gotten worse.i am still sticking to august 10th plan but thank u for the support
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=11866.msg141771#msg141771 date=1311387757]
    things have gotten worse.i am still sticking to august 10th plan but thank u for the support

I suggest waiting until after St. Mary's fast.
  • we are all praying for you.
    also try doing physical things to keep active, like working in the garden of some old lady in the neighbourhood or taking someone's dog for a walk or cleaning trash from the streets.
    it may be hard to start doing this, but exercising your body calms the mind.
    God bless u
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=11866.msg141771#msg141771 date=1311387757]
    things have gotten worse.i am still sticking to august 10th plan but thank u for the support

Excuse me bigeee, when you chose this path you chose it cause of GOD. You wanted to be next to him or generally. be in the right path... Stop concerning about this world's problems and focus on YOUR salvation and GOD only... You've missed the point of your new life. Don't you EVER lose faith in God. Suicide, simply, maximizes your pain afterlife.
  • [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=11866.msg141783#msg141783 date=1311397901]
    [quote author=bigeee link=topic=11866.msg141771#msg141771 date=1311387757]

I suggest waiting until after St. Mary's fast.

Yeah, wait till it then do it, but first go to Church and devote yourself to wait until Christmas.
    Hey Biggee, if you want attention don't come to us.
  • Hello Beloved brother/sister in Christ.
    Do you hear that? Although I dont know you, you are my beloved brother/sister in Christ. God loves us beyond our human comprehension and He taught us that we are one body in Him, please don't take away from the Body of Christ.
    You are hurting HIM more than anyone when you think this way. Because the soul you have right now was bought by the blood of Christ even the thoughts to kill yourself are like spitting in our Almighty God's face. You are precious in HIS sight, you are especially important to him. Job went through so many struggles but he remained faithful to God and in the end God made the problems pass and Jobs life was blessed and beautiful. Everything you are going through EVERYTHING Will pass.

You will make the devil who is putting you through these problems rejoice if you do this horrific thing.

In Luke 15:10 our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ says "  Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

bu tif you do this terrible thing, the angels will cry, do you know why? Because your soul will be lost to the devil and there is worst suffering than you ever endured on Earth because you destroyed the soul that God Himself came into human form to give life for. Through the Cross, He overcame death (Satan). So by Him you can overcome anything, by the power of His Cross you can fight this horrible situation. God is there no matter what don't lose hope in your Creator, stick by HIM like Job and you will overcome. Because the One who is leading you is the One who overcame Satan, so through God you will also overcome EVERY problem.

God HIMSELF promises in Isaiah 41:10: "Fear not, for I am with you;
          Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
          I will strengthen you,
          Yes, I will help you,
          I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP HOPE MY BELOVED BROTHER/SISTER!!!!!!

"How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
            How great is the sum of them!
    If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
            When I awake, I am still with You."
    -psalm 139:17,18

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP.

FIRST OF ALL YOUR BODY IS NOT EVEN YOURS , IT IS BOUGHT BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST. Can you imagine God Almighty, the Lord of All chose willingly because of HIS LOVE to die for you, so you could have hope of eternal life with HIM and the devil wouldn't have control anymore. Please don't give the devil control, God who overcame death, can help you overcome this situation. Please brother/sister don't do this thing don't even consider it at all. Rebuke the devil and all the things he is telling you. Carry your cross and know its strength, that the devil fears it because God has overcome the devil through it. If you don't have a cross on your neck, get one and begin to Rebuke the devil by saying this prayer that the Ethiopian/Eritrean Orthodox Church says with their cross:
    The Cross is our Power
    The Cross is our Strength
    The Cross is our Redemption
    The Cross is the Salvation of our Souls
    -Amen-
    SAY THIS with ALL YOUR FAITH. GOD overcame death(satan) through the Cross, this means when you have faith in His Cross's power, you can also overcome satan anytime. DON'T LOSE HOPE. the devil will try to make you doubt but rebuke Him and don't listen to his discouraging words. GOD says you have power through His Cross so you do.

GO TO A CHURCH AND SPEAK WITH THE PRIEST ABOUT YOUR WHOLE SITUATION, ASK GOD TO HELP YOU WITH THE INTERCESSION OF THE SAINTS. DON'T LET YOURSELF BE IN DEVIL'S PUPPET. By ending the precious life God gave you, you will cause the devil to rejoice and the angels to cry for sadness over your soul.

GET A STRONG CHRISTIAN FRIEND and build a community that supports you.Its out there go get it and express to the priest that you are looking for this. ALSO DON'T put all your hope in people, Make sure ALL your hope is In GOD ALMIGHTY He will never disappoint you, just remain faithful and know HE IS GOD.

Have faith in God, He will bring you through and overcome your situation like He overcame death (satan) by His Holy Cross.

DON'T MAXIMIZE YOUR PAIN AND SUFFERING IN THE AFTERLIFE BY KILLING YOUR BODY WHICH IS NOT EVEN YOURS BUT BOUGHT BY THE HOLY BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

WHEN YOU BECAME A CHRISTIAN, YOU DID IT TO HAVE A NEW LIFE DON'T CAUSE YOURSELF TO SUFFER A GREATER DEATH BY DOING THIS TERRIBLE DEED.
    GOD LOVES YOU TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO END THIS WAY, DON'T EVEN CONSIDER IT. REBUKE THE DEVIL FROM YOUR MIND AND YOUR LIFE. GIVE YOUR SITUATION TO GOD, ASK HIM TO FORGIVE YOU AND HE WILL CARRY YOU THROUGH, I will keep you in my prayer beloved brother/sister in Christ. 

May the Prayers of the our Mother of Light St.Mary be with you and the Prayers of All the Saints and Angels.
    Amen

Love your sister in Christ
    "
  • WAKE UPPP BIGEEE!!!!
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF?
    WHY ARE YOU THINKING THIS WAY?

CALM DOWN AND FOCUS ON YOUR SALVATION!!!

Pray earnestly and honestly, day and night about this and God will not leave you without help. Be strong and do not let Satan conquer your mind. This is exactly what Satan wants you to do, but DO NOT GIVE UP!
  • You said it all Agpeya.

I wonder something, bigeee. Have you asked for help from a priest or from anyone, or are you waiting for them to come to you?

Because I know for a fact from a study we learned, that the #1 reason why suicidals were not prevented  is because they waited for help to come to them or they showed signs to thier close ones, but they did not notice, so the suicide plan continued on. I know you notified us all here but te problem is: we live in different parts of the world. Try SEEKING for help, and I am sure God will send you someone close who you can reach, to help you. But remember that the ultimate help is from God himself.

May God bless you, really from our hearts.
  • Think about people who are not as lucky as you are: the orphanage or so
  • [quote author=jeongken22 link=topic=11866.msg142756#msg142756 date=1312806462]
    Think about people who are not as lucky as you are: the orphanage or so

It's over man, he's okay now.