English Liturgy of St. Basil

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Hi,

Does anyone have a solid pure english recording of the Liturgy of St. Basil? I'm basically looking for good recordings of all the deacon responses throughout the Liturgy of the Believers in English. I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but I'm specifically looking for recordings of how the responses are ACTUALLY supposed to sound (i.e. no little children responding in monotone, etc. etc.). Thanks!

In Christ,
Mark

Comments

• [quote author=markh113 link=topic=11826.msg141173#msg141173 date=1310346706]
    Hi,

Does anyone have a solid pure english recording of the Liturgy of St. Basil? I'm basically looking for good recordings of all the deacon responses throughout the Liturgy of the Believers in English. I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but I'm specifically looking for recordings of how the responses are ACTUALLY supposed to sound (i.e. no little children responding in monotone, etc. etc.). Thanks!

In Christ,
    Mark

i have one of Fr. Markos Ayoub of Saint marks Jersey City.....i just need to find it.
  • markh113, go to this website. It has all the deacon responses for the liturgy, perfect quality and correct way of saying it.
    http://www.stbishoy.org.au/stbishoy/deacons/
    pfm
  • there is a liturgy by Abouna Hanna on this website under the Liturgies category.