Please pray for me, I'm going to die now.

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Hey guys
My dad is going to kill me when he wakes up, I' being serious.
I bought something he diddn't like and when I had it out to sell it, he saw it and analyzed it and said he was so angry. He has never been that angry before.
So i'm dead, please pray for me, so I may go to heaven, okay?
Please pray, this is not a joke.
Death is worst case scenario, second worse is taking my packed bag (already ready) and trekking out (stupid move).
Third worst case I am injured in a severe or mild manner, and need hospitalization.
Fourth worst case I am injured lightly.
Fifth worst case I'm yelled at for hours on end.
Sixth worst case I'm hated by my dad forever.
Seventh worst case slight mood change is all
Eight worst case nothing happens.
Thank you all.
I am ready for any of the eight scenarios above. Please pray NOW! DEAR LORD, HES COMING, I'm doomed.

Comments

• False alarm, still sleeping. Please pray, isn't anyone praying?
  • You have your worst case scenarios all wrong. Number 6 should be number 1, number 1 should be number 3, number 3 should be number 2, number 4 can stay the same, number 2 should be number 5, then 7, 5, 8.

That took a lot of my morning brain energy; I should go back to sleep now.
  • Wow, well something unexpected happened.
    Dad came down and I trapped myself in the washroom for 3 or so hours. He went up again to shower and go to work. He seemed in a bad mood. He was sighing a lot and clapping his hands in frustration. I'm screwed. Did I achieve your worst case scenario, hated by dad forever? I'm doomed.
  • may God guide you.
    maybe write him a nice letter, about all the nice 'dad' things he has done (miss out the bad stuff for now) and put it somewhere where he will see it before he sees you.
    prepare his favourite food, iron his shirt and buy him something nice like chocolate or a saint picture.
    wash his car and do other good stuff around the house.
    then u will be like joseph who sent loads of presents ahead of him when he went to meet his brother esau who he expected would be mad at him.
    then probably it will be just shouting and he will calm down soon after.
  • Mabsoota's advice is the secret I use to get my parents to forget about the mistakes I've made.

It works 99% of the time.
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=11741.msg140395#msg140395 date=1309281360]
    may God guide you.
    maybe write him a nice letter, about all the nice 'dad' things he has done (miss out the bad stuff for now) and put it somewhere where he will see it before he sees you.
    prepare his favourite food, iron his shirt and buy him something nice like chocolate or a saint picture.
    wash his car and do other good stuff around the house.
    then u will be like joseph who sent loads of presents ahead of him when he went to meet his brother esau who he expected would be mad at him.
    then probably it will be just shouting and he will calm down soon after.

Wow, I will definitely do this, my dad left just now. I'll clean the house.
    How do you know my name by the way, I haven't told anyone..
  • ya'ani joseph from the Bible!
  • I like the name Joseph  ;D

And I think it was Jacob not Joseph who went to meet Esau.
  • thanks, bro, no wonder the guy was confused!
    gonna go back to sunday school and pay more attention next time!
    ;)
    God bless yr study  :)
  • Haha, thanks so much mabsoota! Please keep the prayers coming, my last exam of the year is on Thursday  :)
  • No it's ironic. I know what you're talking about, but the comparison. This is a miracle.  Everything is a miracle; there are no coincidences, everything is meant to be.
  • just chill... and face your fears!
  • [quote author=✞SuperMAN✞(BAM)✞ link=topic=11741.msg140418#msg140418 date=1309290986]
    just chill... and face your fears!

Dude, if I face my fears, and confront my father, when my mother returns from work, she'll see a pile of bones beside him and loads of fresh meat grilling in the oven :P.
  • Ew. We're fasting; no one wants to hear that.
  • Just say sorry.

If your dad doesn't forgive you and holds it against you, great - just leave home and find somewhere else to live.