Christ's nature?

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hi im new to zis site,i am an ethiopian orthodox christian nd i lov and respect h.h pope shenouda and his books have truly helped me become more spiritual i hope to learn much here thanx!

Comments

• Welcome to the forum kalsam. I am also new here. Glad to meet you. :)
  • Welcome, kalsam. I am interested to know why you called this thread "Christ's nature?".
  • Welcome to this site.
    I hope that you guys have fun and learn a lot in this site.
    I am a fairly new member but I can tell you that I have learned a bunch
    and really feel the unity of the church. I fell like on this site, we are truly all
    brothers and sisters in Christ.
    If you guys have any questions, make a post or you can PM me and I'll do
    my best to help you guys. Thru the intercession of the Virgin Mary, St. George, St. Bishoy and all the saints,
    God bless, And pray for me,
    Cyril
  • Welcome Man!

I love HH Pope Shenouda too! haha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=9696.msg129471#msg129471 date=1296688971]
    zis=egyptian accent
    yet he's ethiopian orthodox
    lol

welcome!
    pfm

Is it a problem?
    Anyone can be an Egyptian if they wanted to, like me. I'm 100% from Egypt, but I'm still Egyptian Because I'm Egyptian, my genetics are Egyptian, but I'm Egyptian, for being Egyptian, did that make sense?

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your prolonged stay with us!
  • Edited for accuracy...

[quote author=Khas. link=topic=9696.msg129875#msg129875 date=1297033111]
    [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=9696.msg129471#msg129471 date=1296688971]
    zis=egyptian accent
    lol

welcome!
    pfm

Is zis a broblem?
    Anyone can be an Egyptian if zey wanted to, like me. I'm 100% from Egypt, but I'm still Egyptian Because I'm Egyptian, my genetics are Egyptian, but I'm Egyptian, for being Egyptian, did zat make sense?

Welcome to ze forums, and enjoy your brolonged stay wiz us!
  • [quote author=LifeInDeath link=topic=9696.msg139737#msg139737 date=1308295784]
    Edited for accuracy...

[quote author=Khas. link=topic=9696.msg129875#msg129875 date=1297033111]
    [quote author=DimyanCoptic link=topic=9696.msg129471#msg129471 date=1296688971]
    zis=egyptian accent
    lol

welcome!
    pfm

Is zis a broblem?
    Anyone can be an Egyptian if zey wanted to, like me. I'm 100% from Egypt, but I'm still Egyptian Because I'm Egyptian, my genetics are Egyptian, but I'm Egyptian, for being Egyptian, did zat make sense?

Welcome to ze forums, and enjoy your brolonged stay wiz us!

I waz beginning to question wezer Khas waz really Egybtian. . sanks for editing hiz bost, LiD.