pray for me i am leaving to egypt for ever

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
this friday june 17th at 630 pm  please  pray for me as i am leaving forever as i can not stay after all i have done and that has happened to me here in this country please pray for me
salam +

Comments

• Wow! What happened?? Are u living in EU now?

Who said that u must leave?  :(
  • no i am living in the usa and no one said i must leave just i caused pain and also i am not wanted so i will just make everyone happy and leave
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=11619.msg139455#msg139455 date=1308078404]
    no i am living in the usa and no one said i must leave just i caused pain and also i am not wanted so i will just make everyone happy and leave

Did u already told your FOC? I understand your pain.. but try to think if this is really the best solution..

Did u pray about the matter? For sure God will guide u if u have a little bit patience.. I understand how difficult your situation is.. but try to wait for God's answer to you..

You are in my prayers 2
  • its not about that it is about i caused to much pain i caused hurt and the i am not wanted by someone so important its time i left i have to like its way to much pain

i am not wanted or loved and i caused pain through my reactions so it will make everyone happy sorry if i ever hurt anyone on this forum also forgive me
  • Don't leave and do this to yourself, you could start all over. re-cleanse your spirit, just like if you were born rite now and have just been baptized right now, you could go to another church in another city, state, etc. but you don't have to go all the way to Egypt? Why do that?
  • You are in my prayers, Bigeee. No matter where you go or how you feel about yourself or what you've done, God is with you. Just don't forget that, please.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just move to a different city, come to Canada, but just don't come to Ottawa (go to Toronto, it has many churches and it's big).
  • Just a note to think about [I coined this saying]:

There is an EVER in forEVER, and even an EVER in nEVER.

Think about it.

We pronounce these three words, but only God has a fullness in pronouncing any or all of them.
  • If anyone uses this line, make sure you give credit to the man who loves the Great St. Mark.
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=11619.msg139534#msg139534 date=1308143769]
    There is an EVER in forEVER, and even an EVER in nEVER.

I don't get it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I guess that statement would make sense sometimes, but it doesn't apply to Eternity (God).
  • when i read this title, i thought 'that's great, i would like to live in egypt too'.
    but i think you are leaving for the wrong reasons.
    i have a friend who changed countries because she was unhappy with herself and also didn't want to be single anymore.
    that was a few years ago and she is still unhappy and still single (pray for her, as she doesn't realise she can be single and happy).

sometimes the problems we have are in ourselves and so we take them with us when we leave.

of course, you can go to egypt for a retreat, eg go to a monastery, offer to do some physical work for free, fast a lot, go to Holy Communion, maybe even get a tattoo (ok, not 100% serious, but that is one of the things people go to egypt for; remember to take yr baptism certificate with you).

the road to happiness is to let God take you anywhere and experience anything and even let people hurt you, and then still praise God.

if you don't start on this road where you are now, in the country you are living, it is harder to find it when you are with a bunch of new people, lost in a new city. there are so many temptations around.
    eg. in my country, people have a habit of going to other, sunnier countries and drinking more and sleeping with more people then they would do at home. this is because they know no-one there and feel no shame because they think no-one is watching them (i am not discussing Christians here, but we can experience the same temptations). then they come back from holiday with a broken heart, a nasty illness 'down there' and pain in the head.

so, it's ok to travel, but don't try running away from yourself, it won't work.
    may God be with you, and pray for us too.
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=11619.msg139548#msg139548 date=1308156345]
    sometimes the problems we have are in ourselves and so we take them with us when we leave.

the road to happiness is to let God take you anywhere and experience anything and even let people hurt you, and then still praise God.

if you don't start on this road where you are now, in the country you are living, it is harder to find it when you are with a bunch of new people, lost in a new city. there are so many temptations around.

so, it's ok to travel, but don't try running away from yourself, it won't work.

These are the smartest, most practical pieces of advice I've ever seen anyone give anyone else about anything. I've come to embrace them all in my own life, but only through a lot of "hard learning" (thank you, God; I think I almost get it now, maybe...I hope). Don't be like me. Listen to the Mabsootas in your life (which may or may not correspond to the actual poster here on Tasbeha). It's better than listening to yourself. In my experience, that guy never has any good advice.
  • I agree with dzheremi, mabsoota's words are very wise.

Proverbs 3:5
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;

Please think again, because of the current events I do not think it's a good idea for your situation. You want to leave to a very religiously unstable place nowadays, suffering of limited law enforcement, unemployment and rapidly increasing poverty, with many escaped criminals around.

GBU