dealing with depression and betrayel how to deal with it

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
when you lose that feeling of hope and have pain and feel betrayed its like when you do good its never good enough like the feeling for example when your own mother stops loving you and no i am not talking about my mother but this is how i feel i need help how can i deal with this

i feel so betrayed and worthless i feel so unloved someone can say they love you but in the end you find out they dont what do you do? how to deal with it ?

i am typing this in tears i feel left out of this world

Comments

• Hi Bigeee,
                    I think that firstly, you are a good guy. But what we expect of others, doesn't always match up with what we think we deserve. Love is a very complicated thing and we can't just want something and expect it to happen. It's a relationship, and a relationship we have to work on. What are expectations of the people you want something from?
              For instance, if you fell in love with a girl, then the expectations of her parents would be that you showed responsibilty in your life so they would know that you are mature enough to look after her when they aren't there. Also, if you married her, that her future would be a happy one.

Please read the bible often, as it's full of relationship problems. But we will always look to GOD as his law is love and as we obey him we also mature in him.

The Coptic Church has, what I believe, the best relationship with GOD.  And I'm so happy you came here.

I,m not sure what you can do about feeling depressed. But please try not to have the attitude of 'if nobody loves me then I will love myself'. As then you are left with your own reasoning, and I assure you it won't be sufficient enough for you to deal with others that show you respect (care about) them.

my prayers are with you Bigeee.
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=11581.msg139288#msg139288 date=1307678073]
    when you lose that feeling of hope and have pain and feel betrayed its like when you do good its never good enough like the feeling for example when your own mother stops loving you and no i am not talking about my mother but this is how i feel i need help how can i deal with this

i feel so betrayed and worthless i feel so unloved someone can say they love you but in the end you find out they dont what do you do? how to deal with it ?

i am typing this in tears i feel left out of this world

Bigee,
    I can say, I know exactly how you are feeling, but I can't since every feels differently. What I can say is I've been through an exact same situation you have been through. I was always crying, and I felt hopeless, but there are a few sayings that I will show you after school that helped me stay strong.
    lettuce
  • I think you should go to a doctor and be very selective on who you tell about this.
  • These feelings happen when you feel let down by someone, it is normal to some extent. But also be careful when you feel this way because the devil will also play with your mind..

No one loves me???  That's not true your parents do, your family and friends do and for sure God does even when all fails...  "It is Good to  rely on God then on Men or leaders"  Psalm 117..

The best thing to do is gain insight and only God can offer insight because He can see the future and when you get insight you will have Hope and thats what you need..

I advise you to sit alone and pray even if your quite and tell God that you are lost, have no hope, and ask for Insight.. I assure you that you will get past this and this has happens to me many times... but believe me God will help you! Put your hope in Him and not on people.
  • Bigeee,

Your pain and suffering are real, but are not greater than God's love and care for you. Please read Psalm 27, as it is in times like this that you will be able to most connect with it. Particularly, remember Psalm 27:10, when David the Prophet tells us "When my mother and father forsake me, the Lord will care for me." Such is His love for us that when everyone else appears to have abandoned us, He will not. Bring all your cares to Him. This could be a perfect opportunity to grow in your relationship with Him, but first you have to be lifted out of that pit that Satan keeps you in, where you think you have no hope and no one cares for you and all that. Clearly, everyone here can show you that's a lie just by posting these replies, and even if we hadn't, the Holy Bible can show you that it's a lie. God Himself will show you what's real. Go to Him with your needs and He will provide for you. Just as He gives His peace not as the world gives, He gives His perfect love, which is inexhaustible and which you will never have to doubt!

God is the solution to literally everything. If we could remember that more often, we'd all be much better Christians and much more peaceful and joyful people. I know I would...  :-[
  • [quote author=Ioannes link=topic=11581.msg139300#msg139300 date=1307707898]
    I think you should go to a doctor and be very selective on who you tell about this.

Due to serious risks, this post has been removed.