J.O.Y. Entertainment!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
my beloved, through the grace of God, we made a website for our services, please come and check it out...

www.Joyefamily.webs.com

go ahead and register, and please keep us in your prayers.

neshkor Allah, akhadna el baraka.

Comments

• I love it, but most especially, I love the idea. God bless this site!

I LOVE THE MUSIC YOU PUT ON!!!!!!!!!!

How do you play it on the piano? Do you have the notes? Please say yes!!!!

PPFM
    CopticStrength
  • yes, this was made by our youth.
  • Hey, good job superman, keep it up!

But i wanted to know, whats that video about "Satan by best friend?" I guess it's sarcastic.. i only saw the introduction from Fr Mina, where can i find the whole video?

Thx and God bless you!
  • what kind of songs are sang?
  • [quote author=+marmar+ link=topic=10780.msg131243#msg131243 date=1298285040]
    Hey, good job superman, keep it up!

But i wanted to know, whats that video about "Satan by best friend?" I guess it's sarcastic.. i only saw the introduction from Fr Mina, where can i find the whole video?

Thx and God bless you!

it was a play called "My Best Friend Satan". the full play not out yet. Soon God willing

please pray for me and for JOYE
  • [quote author=GoDLovesME.91 link=topic=10780.msg131266#msg131266 date=1298302215]
    it was a play called "My Best Friend Satan". the full play not out yet soon God willing

please pray for me and for JOYE

heeeey, i am still waiting for a recording of that......
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=10780.msg131274#msg131274 date=1298303522]
    heeeey, i am still waiting for a recording of that......

Yes, we all are MIna!!
    ehm, ehm.....  ;D
  • yes marmar, that was our first play it was called "My Best Friend, Satan" but that was an introduction by abouna Mina, the dvd we are still working on it... but the recording could have been better, so we are trying our hardest to still get it out... but it was a story about the tricks of the devil in our lives... it will also be performed in Atlanta, Georgia, through the grace of God.

also for the songs, the music we have was for our plays, we write our own music and songs, so this song that plays was for our Crazy Queen song, which is a song about saint Anna Simone. We will have the song within the week, insha' Allah, as a video song, and we will incorporate the lyrics in there too... but we make about two or three songs a year, our songs just like our plays and stories are original, and are made by our youth.

but for the DVDs, more than likely we will bring out "The Crazy Queen" first, and within weeks, we will also start putting the videos skits, "God's Diary" which is about how we break God's feeling and how God would feel when we sin.

also we will start our new play, "In Prison Free" which is about God's will in our lives, and how sometimes bad happens for the sake of our salvation.

also we are open for ideas, remember you can always register, and we can discuss ideas to start sending God's message to everyone...

please keep the service in your prayers.

neshkor Allah, akhadna el baraka
  • sounds nice, oh ana simon i know her, and i saw her movie, its a nice one  :)

looking forward to the dvd

god bless u  godloves me, superman and everyone in Joye!
  • Did you end up using "This is the Body" as your theme song? I want to hear it!!
  • Congratulations
  • [quote author=✞SuperMAN✞(BAM)✞ link=topic=10780.msg131219#msg131219 date=1298226780]
    my beloved, through the grace of God, we made a website for our services, please come and check it out...

www.Joyefamily.webs.com

go ahead and register, and please keep us in your prayers.

neshkor Allah, akhadna el baraka.

Exciting! :D
  • Do you have the notes for the piano or guitar?
  • What kind of songs are sang?
  • I personally have a guitar... but I'm music illiterate, so thats why we have a music director, composer, singers, arrangers, and etc... (people who know their music)

I write the songs, we are suppose to have a video clip by the end of the week...

Ioannes, they are spiritual songs...

Neshkor Allah, akhadna el baraka
  • Superman, Hindu songs are also spiritual songs. I want to know if these are heretical protestant songs recycled to appear Orthodox or are they actual Orthodox songs?
  • ioannes, the songs 100% Orthodox songs we r J.O.Y E which stands for Jesus's Orthodox Youth Entertainment.
    and here is the website if u wanna have a look at it (www.joyefamily.webs.com)

Please pray for me and JoyE
  • I will offer my support to your group as long as you remain strictly Orthodox. I dont want to sound mean, angry, or threatening but I will openly criticize and condemn anyone who claims to be Orthodox music and is not. I will check out the website when I have time.
  • dont worry im sure we will get ur support :)

Please pray for me and JoyE
  • I truly hope so.
  • Ioannes, I think I know what you mean... but our songs talk about the relationship between human and God, following the Orthodox belief, as Godlovesme said, we are Jesus' ORTHODOX youth, we picked the name because we strictly follow the orthodox dogma and thought.

our songs, and our work is approved by priests before we do anything, the arranger is a person who does songs for churches, and the composer is priest's son... and after we are done with the song we also approve it by the priests, and church elders.

but maybe i dont know what you mean by "protestant"... but we do focus on the vocals, and the lyrics.

also for example when its a play about a saint, we make the song about that ORTHODOX saint. it does not sound like a church hymn, like a tamgeed or tasbeha... which may I add were tunes of the land, it was the "style" back then, like a long hymn in holy week, that was what people were used to at that time.

but our songs will sound like the pope's poems which are sung, that is not "ORTHODOX" and its is not "PROTESTANT" there is no such a thing as Orthodox music, as there is no such a thing as Protestant music, but it is music that will bring you close to God, yet I'm not a fan of strong beat, or "club" music, so our music is usually calm, just like you would hear when you go on our website homepage, and our lyrics are ORTHODOX...

so what do you mean by "orthodox" music and "protestant" music?!

neshkor Allah, akhadna el baraka
  • Please visit our website for updates (www.joyefamily.webs.com)

Thank u & please pray for me 
  • My Beloved,

as I mentioned before we working on the "Crazy Queen" music video... now we have it up, please check it out...

also come check our website, we are in the process of updating it, so expect new things... (www.joyefamily.org)

also, if you have facebook, come become a fan on the fan page, (www.facebook.com/joye.family)

please keep us in your prayers, very soon we will have the first episode up for "God's Diary"

neshkor Allah, benakhod el baraka!