In need of Prayers

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Hi! I am currently taking a course that determines if I can finish the rest of my degree (1 more year) but I'm trying not to get stressed out and leave it in God's hands. The problem is that this hr-long exam covers so much content and it's all memorization so I've been studying it non-stop and have really neglected the other exam that I have immediately after. I need TONS of prayers so I don't end up doing bad in both!!

Please... i don't know what to do anymore! I'm on the verge of tears, but I don't even have time for that!! lol everytime I get one topic covered well, i forget the previous topics which is problematic because the exam is long answer. For those of you who've done advanced Biochem before, you know what I'm talking about. The other exam, I guess I'll do logically... God willing.

It's almost midnight here so the exam is in about 10 hrs and the other one is right after it, so for those who can please pray "unceasingly" so that I can do well.

God Bless all of you!

Comments

• Don't stress Batates; you'll do fine. The Grace of God be with you.
  • Thank you so much for praying for me, Unworthy1! I didn't get to finish the exam because it was too long but I think, overall, the questions that I did were ok and the other exam went really well!

God Bless