edited December 1969 in Random Issues
In the name of the Holy Trinity

Hello everyone,

I have  research paper to write for AP english, and i need a topic

Since im Tewahdo Eritrean
i was thinking about writing about
The future of the Tewahdo Diaspora

But i have to make sure i include what this says about people and society

Please pray for me and may God Bless!!!!!!!

Comments

• You do not know what the future will bring.

How about you using the twist:  "The Eritrean experience till now in the United States."
    It gives you a chance to relate history.

You can also go with a topic:  "The stupid things that ilovesaintmark has said on Tasbeha."
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=10670.msg130060#msg130060 date=1297184652]
    You can also go with a topic:  "The stupid things that ilovesaintmark has said on Tasbeha."

If only you knew the things I do with your posts..  ;D
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=10670.msg130060#msg130060 date=1297184652]
    You do not know what the future will bring.

How about you using the twist:  "The Eritrean experience till now in the United States."
    It gives you a chance to relate history.

What stupid things? You're 100% smart.
  • Not at all.  I just make things up as I go along.  People seem to believe me for some reason.
    I guess I can be a politician.
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=10670.msg130093#msg130093 date=1297194991]
    Not at all.  I just make things up as I go along.  People seem to believe me for some reason.
    I guess I can be a politician.

iloveilovesaintmark will be my next display name.
  • I Love Saint Mark, because he is just wonderful.  How amazing it is for him to have been the "ridicule" of St. Paul, as a neophyte in missionary work, to being a giant of discipline and example.  The Father of a Church.  A lion amongst weaklings.  How amazing is St. Mark?  He is an small example of the Father we all seek.

I'm glad you love St. Mark, also.
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=10670.msg130095#msg130095 date=1297195682]
    I Love Saint Mark, because he is just wonderful.  How amazing it is for him to have been the "ridicule" of St. Paul, as a neophyte in missionary work, to being a giant of discipline and example.  The Father of a Church.  A lion amongst weaklings.  How amazing is St. Mark?  He is an small example of the Father we all seek.

I'm glad you love St. Mark, also.

Yes, I love St. Mark and I also Love Ilovesaintmark.
  • I'm jealous. So jealous.