Young Monk

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
I thought this video might ease some of the tensions, it is a video of my son doing some prayers before bedtime. He loves his icon of St. Mary, that he calls "mama" and he points to the icon of his patron saint, Yohannes Chrysostom and say "Yohannes"! I hope you all enjoy.

Comments

• He is soo cute. May God protect him

• Your son is so beautiful. May God bless him and keep him for you. His name is Iohannes? Is that also your name?

Oh, and I'm just curious, what's with the title of this thread? It kind of threw me off, I was expecting it to be about something else.
  • This really does relieve some stress, especially after the situation in Egypt, thanks for posting this, much needed.

May our Almighty Father keep him. Amen.
  • What is funny is that I browsed your other uploads and realized that I had viewed your baptism video before I was ever aware of tasbeha.org (there are few adult Coptic Baptisms online, mainly children, and so it was neat to see an adult being baptized into the Coptic Church).
  • He truly is a blessing! He actually rounds us up to go pray, I was going to get him doing metoinias but I didnt want to push it, he is camera shy lol. Next time I will get him playing the cymbals.
  • This made my week. I'm so happy God blessed you with such a nice child.