What church are you from?

edited December 1969 in Introductions
I was just wondering what church everyone was from?
I'm from St. George and St. Shenouda church, Jersey City New Jersey. ;D

Comments

• St Mary, Abu sefein, St Mina and St Moses the Black church in Amsterdam, holland (Yup, we have 4 altars 8))
  • wow, MarMar, that's a funny story....marmar, just out of curiosity how old are u?
  • finally! someone else that's 13 years old lol ;D
  • thankz 4 the heads up... i will ;D
  • BERGEN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!! ;D :) ;)
  • lost eg princess....? u go 2 bergen?!?! ;D
  • MIDWEST ST.Mary in Columbus, Ohio
  • i'm almost 16 and i cant stand tall cuz i'm short but u knoo live with it...lolx ok ha ha corny, neways i'm from BeRgEn AkA..st.geroge & st.shenouda ;)

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • YAY! sum1 else is short...i'm the shortest of all my friends, xept 3 of em.... :-\ so i guess its not all that bad...

• My church is St Marks Coptic Orthodox Cathedral ...yes we are the Cathedral!

Cheerio
  • st marks church sydney australia, same with sheery, however my friend its not a cathedral anymore.

we have and arabic and coptic church
    english church
    childrens church (12yr olds and below, good cause it teaches the kidds and cause they dont make much comotuon in the other churches...lol)
    kinda reminds me of the trinity
    3 in 1
  • it is cathedral, it has always been, it is oficially by the council, if it wasnt for our church, arncliffe wouldnt be a city!!!...go and ask them if u wish... :P :P
    it will b oficially ((by the church)) the cathedral, once agen wen they buy the house on the corner and a couple mor coz i herd they will make the 'oskofia' next our church....
    my bro works in there now, in the oskofiya and he knows mor than u :P
    and on the front of the church in the thingy that the pope put says that our church is cathedral....if u didnt notice, i will show ya....
    want anymor proof??

ok lets just say we are cathedral...well, we r!

goodbye

ps. weve always been mannn.....like wer not :P ;D
  • use to be a cathedral,
    now were a normal church, and st mary's church is now the official cathedral, apparently u can only have one in a city, or something, so the council came together and decided that st mary shood be announced the official cathedral, therefore striping us of our title :(
  • wen i c ur face at church, ((which isnt a good scene))
    talk then,, ((wat a waist of tym)
    aniwaiz....this thread is for WHICH church u attend? :P
    so....sorry for changing it and lets get back to topic....

goodbye :P
  • aiight deal!
    thank you soooo much my beloved friend,ur alwaz sooo sweet.
    GBU alot!
  • [quote author=G.J.I link=board=6;threadid=620;start=15#msg11096 date=1094731558]
    aiight deal!
    thank you soooo much my beloved friend,ur alwaz sooo sweet.
    GBU alot!

sweet? :-X
    beloved frend? :-X

r u blind?
    i think u need glasses :P
    or just a good sight to see wat i post about u :P

woohhooo!!
    God Bless Meeeee!!!!

and GBU yall :P
  • my sister, i see wat u post about me very clearly, and i ask that God bless you and ur offspring for that!
  • no comment ;D
  • i am from st. mary coptic orthodox church in south carolina...
  • I'm from virgin mary montreal canada....

but I just wanted to say about the hekal thing...
    when we used to have only 1 abouna, they used to let us..when we where younger of course go into the hekal to get communion so we could go to sunday school and not waste to much time...so abouna would give communion to the kids then the older people...
  • Do u mean like the side hekals? ( if ur church has three), cuz no one is allowed to go in the middle one during the litugry except abouna and the decons.
  • yea^^^wat she said lol..
  • well actually until a female physically starts maturing, she could go in, its usally age of 12 as St.Mary
  • really??? i didnt know that...
  • magnoona4lyf, could u email me and tell me who u r, cause i think i know ur name, but i'm not sure
  • <<<<<<<<<<<<<<Sylvia from Bergen....lolx<<<<<<<<

• no i dont think i'm the person ur thinking of, lolx....i'm almost 16 in november, and i have a younger sister... :-\

• if its a bad thing no if its a good thing yes.....lolx no no i really am sweetnsylver...i kno the sylvia ur talking about...her sister is miriam....yeaa i got u, lolx ;)

• lolx....thers only 2 sylvia's in bergen....i'm one of them so she had to be her...lolx

• [quote author=SisterInChrist link=board=6;threadid=620;start=30#msg11242 date=1094787173]
    Do u mean like the side hekals? ( if ur church has three), cuz no one is allowed to go in the middle one during the litugry except abouna and the decons.

nope I mean in the altar hekal the middle one...
    a girl at a young age is technically aloud to go in the hekal....