Russian baby with Quran verses on his leg

what do you guys make of this? Is this legitimate?

Comments

• It is quite interesting how when the verses appear the baby is crying, cannot be calmed, has a fever and gets really sick overall.  If it is from God, I do not think the baby would exhibit these symptoms. I would think that if this is really a miracle from heaven the baby should be calm and peaceful like an angel.
  • Ok, what upset me is that all the comments under the youtube video believe that it's a miracle and they are all saying allh akbar. However, this cannot be a sign from god but it is clearly from the devil. The mother herself said that whenever the verses appear, the child feels really sick and get s fever for 20 min. I don't think God would hurt a child to just have some verses appear. And whats weird is that the verses are in Arabic (which to Muslims is the language of salvation)
    If you compare it to the miracles that we have (ex St Mary's apparitions now in Egypt), our miracles are usually universal as in God does not favor a language over another when he speaks to his people.

I don't know i just feel bad for them
    but thanks for sharing
  • Miracles can validate a sound doctrine. But miracles in and by theselves can’t salvage a heresey such as Islam. Showing a miracle to prove Islam without addressing its inherent fallacies does not make sense.
    In Christ
    Theophilus

• i think the baby has a demon....or its the devil writing those verses
  • god bless the muslims as god is searching for them
  • [quote author=Theophilus 1 link=topic=8655.msg108999#msg108999 date=1262797518]
    Miracles can validate a sound doctrine. But miracles in and by theselves can’t salvage a heresey such as Islam. Showing a miracle to prove Islam without addressing its inherent fallacies does not make sense.
    In Christ
    Theophilus

Thank God!  I couldn't agree more.  I also think it interesting that so few consider Islam a heresy rather than another religion.  It truly is a heresy. 

And miracles can also be false signs from the Evil One.  This one wreaks of Satan. 

Ashadu An Yesu3 al-Ibn Allah!
  • i think that its just a test of faith in some weird way. but it is foolish for us to even try to figure out why this is happening, because in the end God is the one who gives permission for this to happen, and second of all we aren't God. Pray for me
  • I actually wouldnt doubt that it might be a demon.  Think about it, the child goes into sudden shock for 20 minutes, extrememly sick and a fever that wont go down by any means according to the mother.  Sounds like for those 20 minutes he is overcome by an evil spirit. 
  • Hmmm. Where were the reports of fever and sickness when Mary famously appeared at Zeitoun to Christians and Muslims alike?  ;)

No, there can be no doubt where this "miracle" comes from...and it is not God. It also seems very convenient to me that the verses appear to a Muslim people in their "holy" language, not even the local Ingush language. If it had appeared to an ethnic Russian, or a Karelian, or some other group that mostly doesn't know Arabic, they probably would have said "What are all these scratches? We must get the child to a hospital", which is the what the parents in Ingushetia should be saying!