hello hello!

edited December 1969 in Introductions
im not exactly completely new here, but im still a newbie, so here it goes..

ELLO!!! My name is Chris, and im 15. I play piano, saxophone, and guitar, and i usually like to improv teraneem on all three. Mostly saxophone, as that is the one i have been playing the longest (7 years) and i am the best at. i might put some stuff up on youtube, so CHECK IT OUT DAWG. i don't know how soon but eventually. i usually do guitar stuff with abanoub2000, as he plays bass, and hes AWESOME!! ill probably put some of our stuff to, so be on the lookout. account/ email address is crazy4lahma(@gmail.com). and yes... i am crazy for lahma  8) favorite color is green. ooghnostos in church.i really look forward to helping others and being helped and growing spiritually with all the blessed people here :) and i dont know  what else to write without making this look like a dating website personal/ description, so c ya!! :):D:)

god bless,

chris

Comments

• hi chris! u know u r already welcome  :)
    do u play piano, guitar and saxaphone all at once?
    ???
    ;)
  • haha i wish, sadly i'm only limited to two arms :)
  • [quote author=AikotiEnsok link=topic=8499.msg107743#msg107743 date=1258225950]
    i usually do guitar stuff with abanoub2000, as he plays bass, and hes AWESOME!!

this is why i feel like life's one big club and im not invited
  • Welcomeeee to the both of you !  ;D ;D
    I used to play piano and clarinet but unfortunately gave those up  :-\
    God Bless

+Mahraeel+
  • hi, karl,
    this is the most interesting and fun internet community, welcome  :)
    not that i'm biased...

hey, sodr2, what's with the sadness? i expect they both live in usa. we non-usa people can have fun too, there are lots of us here!
    btw thanks 2 the usa people 4 inventing this website  ;)
    maybe God allows u 2 have lonely experiences so u can change the lives of other lonely people that only u understand. God really is the best person to have in charge of our spiritual struggles in this life.
    we should all be like st elizabeth in today's Gospel, not only was she not jealous that it was st mary, not her who was pregnant with the messiah, but she was delighted to be allowed to have the Lord visit her (in the womb of st mary) despite the fact that she thought of herself as unworthy.
    btw thanks 2 abouna for the great sermon i just quoted from  ;)

mahraeel, yr still young, keep making lovely music, maybe not both instruments (we can't all play 3 like aikoti ensok!) but play some music again, it's a skill that can be useful later in life.

karl, if u don't know where to find the readings for the day, click on 'our faith' in the menu at the top of the page, and then go down to 'daily readings'. u will find loads of wonderful stuff from the Bible that is immensely useful  :)
  • [glow=red,2,300][move]WELCOMEEEE![/move] [/glow] Wow,  do you play , guitar, piano and saxaphone,
    that's really nice, because in my church we are looking for people who can play those instruments
    for our Koral/ choir, I love traniem :) Maybe you can help us and come to Holland :p
    Welcome again, and GOd Bless
  • Christ is Born!  Let us glorify Him! 

I would also like to welcome both of you to the Tasbeha community.  I am not a very frequent member, as I did take a break for a while, but I am back.  Consider checking out the topic under "Coptic Orthodox" about ethnocentrism, xenophobia, and pride and our need to be unified as Orthodox Christians. 

May the Lord bless you, and pray for me, a sinner.
  • welcome back, joseph  :)
    i am taking a small break to wish everyone happy new year  :)
    more lovely theological chat later...
  • thanks guys... sorry for not responding, i havent been onb in a while... school has been taking up a lot of my time and ive barely had time to breath between school, sports, church, music, etc... thanks again for the welcomes!

ps. i have midterms this week so please pray for me!!
  • and btw sodr2, everyone's invited god's club of life!!
  • well, i hope ur looking for a girl to marry cuz if not then we're going to have some problems lol.
  • doh, i can't tell who is a bot and what's an actual post these days

EDIT : Spam post was removed by the moderator
  • the link at the bottom advertising cosmetic dentistry should give it away.
    i have reported it
    ;)
  • i didn't see a post with a link?
  • mod removed the post
  • i did not know you had to write all that ... for intrduction .. all i wrote was hi .. i am kiro . that is all you need to know  ;)

nobody replyed  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[ :-[ ???
  • Sup Chris, LOL, i like ur introo
  • same here
  • lol why do the spam bots keep posting on this thread? If the post count is 0 even after they post, it is a bot
  • [quote author=AikotiEnsok link=topic=8499.msg107743#msg107743 date=1258225950]

i might put some stuff up on youtube, so CHECK IT OUT DAWG.

let us know about ur channel when you get one, i'll subscribe..
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=topic=8499.msg121243#msg121243 date=1287962148]
    [quote author=AikotiEnsok link=topic=8499.msg107743#msg107743 date=1258225950]

i might put some stuff up on youtube, so CHECK IT OUT DAWG.

let us know about ur channel when you get one, i'll subscribe..

Will do!