To Whom Shal I Go?!?!?!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
hey guys,

i have a problem and i need someone to talk to.....i dont feel comfortable talking to the following ppl
1. FOC....cause as youve seen in a previous post i dont feel the way i should around him and cannot open up to him
2. My parents....i dont like talking to my mom about certain things...and my dad is too busy
3. Friends...cause they are my age and cant help
4. Mentors...again a problem with being open

I need somone i can open up to (which is something im finding harder and harder to do) and i need them soon...i need someone to help me dig through the pile of garbage and get to the root of the problem...but i need someone i can open up to...someone who will understand me
someone who cares about me!!!
and not to sound rude but i dont want ppl responding with reasons why i should talk to my FOC...i know why i should but the thing is i cant so forget trying to convince me to talk to him

Comments

• Christ Rules, you can always talk to me by pming me or by email [email protected].

Also you should make it a habit to talk to God whenever something happens to you or if you have a problem or a decision to make.

Just go in your room or anywhere and just say what is on your mind to God.

TRUST me HE HEARS YOU.

I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AS YOU SHOULD PRAY FOR ME,
    may God strengthen us and have mercy on us
  • Thank you so much...
    God Bless
    Pray for me :)
  • Hi Christ rules

peace of Jesus Christ

Let's look at the description that you gave

someone i can open up to

Jesus is always waiting for us to open up to HiM
    He is the perfect One because HE knows everything already so it will be easier talking to Him

i need them soon.

Jesus said "I am with you always, to the very end of the age" Matthew 28:20

i need someone to help me dig through the pile of garbage and get to the root of the problem

Jesus knows us more than we do, He can help us find the problem

someone who will understand me

Jesus said "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you," Jeremiah 1:5

someone who cares about me

Jesus said "whoever touches you touches the apple of my eye" Zachariah

God bless and pray for me
  • very nice. this is like one of those powerpoints that you get in e-mails...lol...

again..very nice and very touching...might i add another verse:

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28)

There is actually a song by the name of the subject of this forum and i found it on youtube in here

please remember my weakness in your prayers
  • I agree with everything that's been said, but I think if you still need someone to hear you out and help you figure things out, maybe seeing a psychologist wouldn't be too bad. They'll listen without judging, and they can try to offer some insight. Obviously it won't be spiritual like your FOC's advice would be, but it might be beneficial to you in other ways.
  • maybe seeing a psychologist wouldn't be too bad. They'll listen without judging, and they can try to offer some insight.

well that's in my court... PM  me, and we can go from there!
  • i would recommend a social worker or youth worker, i dont think u need a psychologist, thats abit extreme, everyone goes thru different phases and needs an ear not a diagnosis.

God bless n take care champ!
  • I don't know if this will help or not.
    But once I had a specific problem, that (didn't have anything to do with me) and I felt that it wouldn't be best, if I discussed it with my FOC.  So I simply went to another priest, and told him about it. 

If you want also, you can  just visit any of the many Coptic churches websites (here in the US, UK, Australia, or wherever), and most priests of the parishes will display their email addresses, so you can contact them, even if you don't really know them. 
  • Thank you all for your wonderful responses :)
    God Bless you All,
    i cant express my gratitude :)

and i will keep all of this in mind and at heart
    and if i ever need to talk i will pm those who told me to :)
    thanks again

GOD BLESS YOU ALL :)
  • [quote author=Christrules link=topic=8196.msg104864#msg104864 date=1248327100]
    hey guys,

i have a problem and i need someone to talk to.....i dont feel comfortable talking to the following ppl
    1. FOC....cause as youve seen in a previous post i dont feel the way i should around him and cannot open up to him
    2. My parents....i dont like talking to my mom about certain things...and my dad is too busy
    3. Friends...cause they are my age and cant help
    4. Mentors...again a problem with being open

I need somone i can open up to (which is something im finding harder and harder to do) and i need them soon...i need someone to help me dig through the pile of garbage and get to the root of the problem...but i need someone i can open up to...someone who will understand me
    someone who cares about me!!!
    and not to sound rude but i dont want ppl responding with reasons why i should talk to my FOC...i know why i should but the thing is i cant so forget trying to convince me to talk to him

i understand that what you are after is counselling rather than confession.
    when someone is having trouble and need help to sort things out then you need counselling
    after you get that help then you'd be ready to go to confession to confess the wrong things you did during your troubled times. so take one thing at a time. do you have any counselling services offered by school (depends on your age?) or council or if you feel depressed ask your family doctor about services they may offer for you.
    feel free to contact me
  • Thank You All for your Prayers!!!
    Last time i confessed i found myself opening up to my FOC without thinking!!!!
    Keep praying it gets better please!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
  • praise God  :)
  • Glory be to God forever. Amen.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.