I wonder..........................

2»

Comments

• REALITY CHECK...who dosn't sin??  we all do....  even the monks do, nobody is perfect.....  don't worry, you are jst getting the side-effects of the SAINTS
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6731.msg90318#msg90318 date=1213218272]
    REALITY CHECK...who dosn't sin??   we all do....  even the monks do, nobody is perfect.....  don't worry, you are jst getting the side-effects of the SAINTS

What?! Noooooo! I am an awful sinner. Seriously. Not a saint. Anybody stands much much higher than me in spirituality. I am lightyears away from getting a tenth of the way of a saint.

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6731.msg90322#msg90322 date=1213218834]
    [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6731.msg90318#msg90318 date=1213218272]
    REALITY CHECK...who dosn't sin??   we all do....  even the monks do, nobody is perfect.....  don't worry, you are jst getting the side-effects of the SAINTS

What?! Noooooo! I am an awful sinner. Seriously. Not a saint. Anybody stands much much higher than me in spirituality. I am lightyears away from getting a tenth of the way of a saint.

pray for me

joe

Don't be too sure.....  and every is Posible for GOD....  and besides, anybody that is 15 and could keep up with Vas. and his topics....  (like the one about Atonement)  has got to be a Saint....  or at least one in the making.... 
  • I think that since nobody really knows you on this site really really well, nobody can't say you aren't a saint. Plus, all the saints say they are really bad people, so your excuse for not being one is just confirming you are one  ;D
  • see... i am not the only one.... 
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6731.msg90325#msg90325 date=1213219152]
    [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6731.msg90322#msg90322 date=1213218834]
    [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6731.msg90318#msg90318 date=1213218272]

pray for me

joe

Don't be too sure.....   and every is Posible for GOD....   and besides, anybody that is 15 and could keep up with Vas. and his topics....  (like the one about Atonement)  has got to be a Saint....  or at least one in the making.... 

[quote author=PopeKyrillos link=topic=6731.msg90335#msg90335 date=1213220391]
    I think that since nobody really knows you on this site really really well, nobody can't say you aren't a saint. Plus, all the saints say they are really bad people, so your excuse for not being one is just confirming you are one  ;D

Please no! I am no saint brother, I'm a sinner made from dust, and am no better. Day by day I fall in sins. Day by day I take Christ's sufferings on the Cross for granted. I am soooo low. My knowledge is far inferior to all of the righteous people on this site. And besides, my spirituality, which is far more important than my knowledge is in an even worse state. Please just pray for me

joe