Egyptions in Alexandria...the raid in the churches

whywhy
edited December 1969 in Random Issues
www.copts-united.com i think the site was...

look at it...

tell me what u think...

Comments

• I like it, but they automatically believe that, that Friday was Good Friday, and that's for them, which I understand, but shouldn't they check there sources, anywho, check out this weblink, it's from the homepage why provided us with, and whoever is very sensitive to blood, I tell you right now not to click on it, because you'll be shocked!
    http://www.copts-united.com/Copts_United_N/z_English_Site/index_Eng.htm

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

• yeh i saw that!!!!!!!

we saw it infront of the church with the bishop..and we had people crying...

chldren were asked not to watch...

i wanted to cry..the it was REaLLY bad...

imma really scared nd angry!!!!!!
  • ummm coptic servent i clicked on the website you posted but i don't see any bloody pics? Where are they?
  • was the site wrong?
  • i feel worried for some of my family who live in egypt. think what might happen on easter day or tomorrow or something when they are in churches. :-\
  • i dont really think so...becasue becasue of all the protests and all the things happening in america and australia against the muslims, we are putting fear in the hearts of muslims!!
  • :D :D :Dto allllllllllllllllll the Australians out there..........WE ARE HAVING A PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o 8) 8) 8) :D ;D :o :o 8) 8) :-[ :D :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY..........

ill POST UP time and place soon.....

HOPE TO SEE U THERE>... I KNOW IMMA GOING!!!!!!!