He accepts to die for Christ

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
He accepts to die for the Holy Trinity:

"Mr Rahman converted 16 years ago"
Let us all pray for him.

Comments

• I'm not sure.

Would it make any difference in his difficult situation?
  • lol of course it isn't or they wouldn't have done that to him...it's full of terrorist.
  • id assume he met someone- maybe at work or something and he liked their way of life----that's normally how it began

i mean we have a man in our church who was a muslim convert---and hes amazing. hes about 80ish and he wrote a book, 'How I saw the Light'. it just discusses his issues. how he became christian, why he became christian etc.

its really good
    i dont know if its published in america- it was jus like a small book u find in ur church library lol
  • He converted to Christianity because he was employed by a Christian agency in pakistan and became intrested in the faith.

But good news everybody...the charges were dropped ;D :D A lot of Western nations pressured the Afghan gov't and they cracked and are freeing him. But of course, the official legal excuse is he was "mentally instable" and the prosecution "lacked evidence".

Check out http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-5722399,00.html for more info. He's now safe in Italy. But pray for his family that is still in Afghanistan
  • its really good the charges were dropped
  • God bless him! :)