Rare photograph of anba abraam

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Hi
I just wanted to share with you all this rare picture of anba abraam. I hope you enjoy it. :) Ma salaama....

Comments

• thanks matt ;D
  • oh yes that is a very scary picture...lol mazza we have it in the head office...it is like really really BIG picture of him!! the church is called amba abraam...
  • [quote author=why link=board=4;threadid=3149;start=0#msg46924 date=1138951045]
    oh yes that is a very scary picture...lol mazza we have it in the head office...it is like really really BIG picture of him!! the church is called amba abraam...

why, that isn't very nice thing to say, he is a saint, and he is an intercessioner to us, please I would like for you to understand that God sent Anba Abram to us to be a preacher and speak about God, like the rest of the intercessioners, he is a very big blessing! I'm sorry if I misunderstood you! If anyone has a story of Anba Abram oskof el fayoum, please send it, it would be really appreciated!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • here you are coptic servant - a pdf document of his whole life :D
  • Thank you.
  • Matt88, I really appreciate it, but I am constantly afraid that this has a virus, I'm not allowed to open this document for certain reasons, I appreciate it though, and Thank you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent