Question?

2»

Comments

• Well I think a question that I might ask Him is, God what is my purpose, what do You want me to do, I wanna be with you, how?

i am absolutely wiht you on this one.. defffinately the 3in1 question that i would want an answer to... although like sylvia i may be WAYY tooo shocked to say anything in the first place...i dont know... its easier said than done i gues...
  • yea, thats true, i guess it'd be a bit disturbing maybe i can ask him 2 keep those pplz faces censored...lolx, to me if i saw hell it'd be like here's how much God loves u and wut he saved u from u kno? but then if i did c sum1 i knew I'd prolly feel guilty cuz its lyk u could have brought Christ into their life but u didnt....hhmm, okay i'm gonna stop now cuz i'm scaring myself...so u guys have a good day!

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • the most asked question that i recently heard about in a sermon is why does god allow suffering....thanks Hos_Erof.....but i dont think i would i rather feel the presence of his company....lol....a bit corny...but theres an amazing feeling when god is in you...lol ;D ;D ;D ::)
  • I think if I got the chance to ask Jesus something, I would ask Him to tell me of all the stories of His time on earth. And after I weep from guilt, if I still have any questions left, I wouldn't ask Him to forgive me, because I think that I'd have to earn that and to show that I want His forgiveness, but I'd ask Him to strengthen me. Someone probably already said this, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating anything.
  • [quote author=arubaiscrazy link=board=1;threadid=273;start=30#msg12106 date=1096075785]
    the most asked question that i recently heard about in a sermon is why does god allow suffering....thanks Hos_Erof.....but i dont think i would i rather feel the presence of his company....lol....a bit corny...but theres an amazing feeling when god is in you...lol ;D ;D ;D ::)

That's actually a very intresting question and I also heard a question from a non-Christian, a Hindu to be specific, who asked: "If God knows what will happen in the future, because He's not limited by time like us, then why did HE create Hitler?"

I will write the answer I gave him but would like to know what your thoughts are...

Mike
  • "My friends, count it all joy when you fall into various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing"(James 1:2-4)

"In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved with various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ"(1 peter 1:6-7) **MY FAV**

These two verses tell us that by going through trials and tribulations makes you stronger in your faith. Sometimes we have to fall in order for us to know how to get up...I mean the twin towers had to fall so people could remember that it's one nation under GOD and then they started posting GOD bless america....it took something so tragic and horrifying for people to wake up and be perfected in their faith.

"For I consider the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God."(Romans 8:18-19)

"For whom he forknew, He also predestined to be comforted to the image of his son, that He might be the firstborn among brethren"(Romans 8:29)

These two verses reaasure us that something good can always come out of tradgedies, just like sept 11 (i'll keep using this example cuz its really powerful) yes although many lives were lost...many lives were also found! So many people converted to christianity and found their way unto the Lord...i mean the heavens rejoice and have a party when ONE sinner is found than when a billion sinners who are already there, something like that sowwy :-[ but i mean good things can come out of tradgedies and most of the time God is trying to teach us a lesson, half the time we're just too blind to see nehting!

But no matter what sufferings we go through, God is always there with us "The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves as such who have a contrite spirit"(pslam 34:18) "The Lord is near to all those who call upon him"(psalm 145:18)

Thats my view...i guess ionno :-\, but good luck to all with their trials and tribulations!

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*

• hey coptic defender......the answer which i learned was that God of course knows whats going to happen....but god didnt create evil or suffering...go created the world PERFECTLY.....God respected us and loved us so much that he gave us a very special gift which was free willl....however..adam and eve choose the wrong path....which was the start to evil in this world....anyway how do we know that god isnt going to stop the evil.....like with want is happening today with all the terrorist attacks....if you were to start a book and after a few chapters you put it down and say that it is the worst thing ever cuz it had so many twists and didnt make any sense......but when you pick it up again and finish it you realize that all the questions were answered at the end....same with God, the story isnt done yet....you cant criticize God when you didnt finish reading the book.....also god is very loving and merciful he loves even people who are evil....he wants them to repent and to come back to him....moment by moment he is giving them another chance.....look at it like this....when parents have childern they take the risk of their child not loving them back even though the parent loves very much...they take the risk of their kid turning into a killer, a drug addict,...etc. but they take that chance because they love them....and a parent never turns their back on their kid....god would never take the chance of repentance from hitler no matter how evil he was....god was waiting for him to come back to him..and i understand that a lot of suffering came out of hitler's actions....but if you believe in god someting positive will come out of a negative...god dealt with hitler's actions and thanks to him hitler never fully controled the world...he was stopped....i hope that helps... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) :)