Unacceptable

2»

Comments

• [quote author=rf_zachari link=board=4;threadid=2647;start=30#msg41140 date=1130354228]
    They actually did and issued a joint statement saying that this was a man-made misunderstanding and should be resolved calmly...

You must realize of course that this has a meaning for us...that the Pope trying to protect us especially...but at the same time...he isn't afraid of a thing...God bless him....

What I mean is...what's asked for in the last thread is already done...

God protect us all,

In HIS Name,

RFZ

May God Protect Pope Shenouda and ALL of us, May God give him a long life! We should be grateful not depressed though, "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:10

Credit to: http://www.saintmina-holmdel.org/Bible/index.html
  • Another thing you guys have to understand is that they dont really want to just talk everything out...it says in their koran for them to kill us, the "non believers". Its an honour for them to kill a Christian, that simply means they get more virgins in heaven! They are doing what they have been taught and we are doing what we've been taught and we're enduring the hardships Jesus warned us about. (Christianity is a narrow road)

They are killling Christians in the name of allah...and we are accepting persecution cuz God said "blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake for theirs is the kingdom of heaven". Also, "in the world you WILL (thats a promise) have tribulations, but be of good cheer for i have overcome the world"...so theres no need to be afraid.

With that in mind there is really no sense in trying to talk things out. They are very stubborn and defensive when it comes to their religion. In fact their main goal right now is to convert the ENTIRE WORLD to Islam by the year 2050.

God forbid!
  • [quote author=Maryann23_©oP† link=board=4;threadid=2647;start=30#msg42576 date=1132015394]
    With that in mind there is really no sense in trying to talk things out. They are very stubborn and defensive when it comes to their religion. In fact their main goal right now is to convert the ENTIRE WORLD to Islam by the year 2050.

God forbid!

are u just speculating or did they actually officially state this as their goal?!
  • http://www.scarboromissions.ca/Scarboro_missions_magazine/Issues/1991/April/understanding_islam.php

http://www.masada2000.org/islam.html

I know they have said it several times because i watch a lot of the muslim preachers on tv (both arabic and english tv) and abouna gave us a talk about islam last week and he mentioned it..so they are converting people by any means neccessary. They have two choices: either they convert the non believers or kill them so that by 2050 the entire world will "be for allah".

• oh my god, wow :o :o... i never expected something like that..
  • Well, in any way, God will protect us :):)

In HIS Name,

RFZ
  • wow thats surprising...
    but i really doubt thats possible, the world is a pretty big place, and for only 44 years, that doesnt sound doable. i guess its their effort that will cause many problems