so i got this freind...

2»

Comments

• just tell abouna...!
  • What happened to the girl....plz somebody reply...
  • What happened Kirollos? Any new updates?
  • is there anything happened?? :o
  • Yea Kyrillos, what happened?
  • guys why r u saying did anything wrong happened...i went through all the pages and i can'r get a answer!
  • ok guys i still didn't do it but i am tonight at youth meeting, i tried ti make her go she just laughed..and Abouna's alaywas busy anyway but i'll tell him tonight God willing
  • look, you cannot wait any longer about this. this girl needs help, and she needs it FAST!! there's nothing called abouna's busy. tell him it is an emergency and cannot, under any circumstance, wait another second. what if, God forbid something happened to this girl?? tell him ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • huh...lol abouna is busy thats funny...but the thing that i knowthat abouna represents god and god is never busy....and r u going to tell abouna u was busy..when something happen just GO AHEAD AND TELL HIM AND IF HE DIDN"T THAS HIS FAULT!
  • oh my God, guys...i love God...i told Abouna today...so i came home from church...and she was talking to me and she told that her parents are making her go to church tomorow for reasons i can't say here....anyway today in the liturgy i was serving in the Alter and you know how when Abouna baptizes the Body in the begining, and that time heaven is open just like it was when Christ was baptized anyway i did my prayer well thank God she's going tomtorw Abouna didn;t ever talk to her
  • cool so that works!