some repeated stuff

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
ok i know this question was asked many times but i still dont think i have what it takes to understand compltely.. ok mi question is if PPL ON THIS SITE THINK IT IS REALLY BAD TO DATE?!??!?! MI OTHER QUESTION IS HAS ANYONE EVER DATED OR IS DATING THAT IS FROM THIS SITE? THANSK EVERYONE

Comments

• Dating....ok. Am I dating? No. Did I ever date? No. Will I ever date? No. Why? I never want to be in that postition, where I give the devil a chance to play with my mind. Plus, all I want to do now and for the next 10-15 years is focus on my schoolwork and get closer to God. When I get engaged, then I'll try to get to know the person. Make sure there are emotions that will never cease to exist, and that there is understanding. But that's called an engagement, not dating. Hope I helped.

Pray for me!
    God be with all!
  • can anyone tell me why do we have to date??it is like useless!god is going to choose the right person wheather you dated or not!
  • No one told u that u have to date ???
  • i don't think so!we don't have to!do we?
  • NO u don't have to date
  • Marianne, I think sandra meant, what is the point of dating.

And NO! You do not have to date. Far from it actually, you shouldn't date.
  • Somone from our church asked our abouna what age is it proper to date like get to know the person and he said that 18 is the age!
  • dont do something about being single ... do something with it u ignorant nonchalant vitamin water drinking immature poor excuse for a man
  • dude, what is ur problem?
    calling us ignorant is def a big insult to a lot of very intelligent people on this forum, plz think before u post.

peace
  • it has become obvious that hos erof has not been reading my threads .. the fact that he said i wasnt thinking be4 i posted is a sign of is lack of intelligence .. ..

re read my posts reeking with intelligence and self awareness then reply with an apology and take off your scooby doo hat when u talk to me
  • do u find a pleasure in insulting people....because if u do...u shouldn't be doing it in here....u are in NO POSITION to say who's intelligent and who's not...do us all a favor...and GET A LIFE
  • scooby doo hat

LOL

i'm not even going to respond to that
  • my comment proved that you wouldent be able to respond ..
  • [quote author=Amaru link=board=13;threadid=2052;start=0#msg31715 date=1120940986]
    my comment proved that you wouldent be able to respond ..

NO..actually he is being mature and not responding to someone like u...lol
  • this is a lil off topic, but hey i am likin this too...
    i think this is really botherin somepeeps tho
    ~Keep it Real~
  • [quote author=Amaru link=board=13;threadid=2052;start=0#msg31692 date=1120938661]
    dont do something about being single ... do something with it u ignorant nonchalant vitamin water drinking immature poor excuse for a man

This is definitely not your first time making utterly no sense..you "nonchalant vitamin"..I'm not even gonna ask what on earth you meant by that one ;)

You just want attention..you just open your dictionary, find a random word and say,"HEY, THAT ONE SOUNDS SMART, LET'S STICK IT IN MY GROUPING OF NONSENSE THAT I CALL A SENTENCE!!"..what's the random word? "nonchalant"..you sicken me..and nonchalant, you amazingly smart human being, means one who is calm, lighthearted, etc. So by calling us lighthearted vitamins, I see MUCH potential..
  • can we please get back on topic... if u do not mind me asking???? lol :D thanks and god bless you all ;)
    batikha-basketball :D
  • i wonder why do we talk about staff that isn't related to the topic??
  • its all good... back to the topic.. dating is rong... is that good enuf for u all?
  • Nahda#1 Amaru already wrote something about being a proud egyptian well, I think we're done with Amaru he's been better now!