crusifixtion

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
someone PLease explain to me, how i cant even BAREly if atall, forgive my fellow man and not fight him, when Jesus Chris the Nazerene, prayed for his persecutors, thats what i most respect abbout him, when he prayed for his persecutors

Comments

• huh ??? i have no clue what you are asking???
  • i dont got the man power, no no, will power to forgive my fellow human, how cud jesus b so amzing like that and how can i well, forgive them
  • sorry, but forgive who??
  • someone whos sinned against my family, keep it at that
  • im sorry but your pieces aren't fitting together
  • We ourselves are not able to forgive anyone- it is too hard as u sed. U noticed that Jesus was able to forgive even the people that persecuted Him...so we need to have God in our lives to be able to forgive. Jesus gives us the power to forgive...we need let the Holy Spirit dwell within us.

Pray 4 me

Peter
  • it is extremely hard for us as humans to forgive other people that have hurt or angered us in soem way. jesus was able to forgvie all even his persecutors because he was the lord of lords. he was sinless and he forgave to set us an example. that no matter how bad people are, forgvie
    it is hard but we must do what he taught us
    hopw it helped
  • ohh, i get it now.
    i guess it depends on what some1 does to you. Like its easy to forgive some1 who pokes you, but its not to some1 who betrayes you. But, like Peter said, remember how Jesus forgave the pharisees despite all that they did to him.
  • wud he have forgiven judas? the one who betrayed him to the persecuters?
  • if he had not committed suicide first, yes.
  • and before suicide if he repented

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • Judas actually repented before he commited suicide (Mat. 27:3). After that he just didnt make the right decision, he killed himself. Thats an unforgiveable sin, I think you all know :P
    But take a look at Peter, he also betrayed our Lord, but after that he repented and later he died as one of the biggest saints in our Church. (I cangive u more examples, like david, paul, elanba mousa el-aswad etc.)

God always forgives after repentance, gerges, and remeber, when Peter asked our Lord Jesus how much he had to forgive his brother or sister, Jesustold him ' (see Matt. 18:21 and further ;))'

So our Lord told us to forgive, so forgive :D even though it might be tough. Rabena ma3ek.
  • o yar he did to ay lol sorry bout that
  • it is ABSOLUTELY essential that we forgive one another..regardless, because if GOD the almighty, the sinless, the righteous was able to -not only forgive- his persecutors, but also pray for them as u mentioned; then who are we, to hold things against one another.

We cant stand infront of God and tell him "Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us"....if we really arent forgiving them. God knows whats in our hearts..we cant fool him.

It is gunna be hard to get over the pain this person may have caused u and ur family, and to let go of any grudge, but we are no better than God....if he- who is blameless- was able to forgive those who condemned him then it is only fair that we - who are allll at fault and continue to sin- forgive one another

*ur in my prayers
  • yeah im would agree and besides it makes sense and it all fits the puzzle.... gory be to god!!!! god bless you all!!!!! :D ;D
    batikha-basketball :)
  • Ok, ummm i get wht you are saying but God said that we had to forgive everyone. I wanna bring up 2-5 points on why he is right.

1. You wouldn't wanna hurt Christ and not even try becasue there will always be a reason for you to forgive them in the end.

2. It is SUCH a waste of time if someone is fighting with you. You waste precious time whre you could lift their spirits or do something nice for them.

3. We are supposed to be replicas or God and represent him so as to doing that that is one of the things God requires us to do.

4. I know for a fact that usually when you really look hard at why you are still mad you don't find anything. It's happened to me PLENTY of times.

5. Why would you wanna throw a tantrum like that. Hopefully you aren't two.

I stated 5 reasons why you shouldn't fight ORRRRRR not forgive someone.. Its a BIG waste of ur time. Trust me

[glow=red,2,300][move]GOD BLESS[/move][/glow]
  • I would like to bring up a few pointers and someone read the sermon at our church and he said:

1) don't waste your time fighting instead of enjoying the precious time you care about your friend(s)

2) in the bible it says "Forgive and Forget" my favorite verse, you need to Forgive to Forget

3) when you are arguing you need to think about this

-being lawful to your friends
    -being there for them when needed
    -actually caring about them
    -and think about the problem twice before you cause it

4) when you are arguing you are breaking God's heart because you wouldn't wanna make your friend feel bad and make Christ feel even worse
  • I agree and amen to that was said above. You really don't wanna waste your time and energy arguing and fighting. Spend it happily and with joy, don't make your life gloomy. and like other people said, Forgive and Forget.

I also once saw this picture of Christ (beautiful picture), and on the bottom it said, when I forgive, I forget.
  • i would also agree!!!! lol great job everyone!!! :D
    batikha-basketball :)