the bad in us

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hey i would like to know from all of you when you yell at someone or scream or get mad does that mean the devil is in you body and taking control???? i was wondering this question!!!! thanks and god bless you all!!!
basketball :D

Comments

• good question. I don't think that would mean the devil is in you, but has an effect on you. Jesus was a god of peace and calmness, for even when he would debate with the pharisees he would be wise and calm.

Hope I helped... :)
  • okay thank u. still am wondering though.... any more answers???? ???
  • NO there is no such thing as the devil is in u...not in every sin, we are going to say the devil is in u...u listening to him doesn't mean he is in u...
    When there is a devil inside of someone...it means it just controlling every move...word and all that...i don't know if u saw those movies...where there are some priests who get the devil out of people....but they are in a state where it's not easy to take control of urself at all...that doesn't say that anger isn't a sin thou...anger is a sin in every aspect but it doesn't mean u have the devil on u.
  • thanks for replying!!! :D
    basketball
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=board=13;threadid=2002;start=0#msg30832 date=1120607764]
    NO there is no such thing as the devil is in u...not in every sin, we are going to say the devil is in u...u listening to him doesn't mean he is in u...
    When there is a devil inside of someone...it means it just controlling every move...word and all that...i don't know if u saw those movies...where there are some priests who get the devil out of people....but they are in a state where it's not easy to take control of urself at all...that doesn't say that anger isn't a sin thou...anger is a sin in every aspect but it doesn't mean u have the devil on u.

amen 2 that
  • okay i understand it know!!! it makes sense!!! thanks!! basketball
  • hunny when the devil is on you, you wouldn't even be able to think what is going on aroung you...i will tell a story...i was at a monestary in egypt one time and there was abouna there who can get the devil out so there was a boy he was about 9years old and he was so cute and the devil let him to hit every one who sits beside him at school and of course that causes him alot of trouble and that what i am talking about he takes control over you but it will be more that yelling and screaming!!
  • okay sandra thanks for the story!!!!
    batikha :D-basketball
  • Thats a sin. But the devil doesnt control you. Its some things about science inside your body (nerves) ;)
  • okay thanks!!! god bless all of you!!!
    batikh-basketball :D
  • Yelling or screaming is a sin where u can go to confess but when the devil is in u, u don't even have the power to go to onfess, therefore, yelling or sinning in general, doesn't mean that the devil is in u..

Just adding to what everyone else is saying..

Bishoy
  • okay thanks for replying everyone!!!!!! god bless you all!!! :D ;D
    batikha-basketball :)
  • ummm. i dont think the devil is in you just maybe he is having an effect on yo becuase you are mad. hes prolly tricking you or making u do tings to displease the lord.

[shadow=red,left][move]GOD BLESS[/move][/shadow]
  • yep monika's right the devil can't be inside you if your mad you need to be very angry because remember the film on our lord in arabic well, the guy that was naked they covered him the devil was inside of him at the moment but the devil can't really be inside of you if your mad at someone he might be tricking you into doing something horrifing or horrible that (like monika said) displease the lord!
  • okay thanks for the answer!!!!!! lol it is starting to make sense!!!!!! glory be to god and god bless you all!!!!! ;D
    batikha-basketball :)
  • that really makes sense!
  • yes BUT

dont not use this as an excuse for your misdoinings or your wrong, not every time you sin against someone or do something bad should you blame it on satan, because it wud almost be hypocrasy in a way since we do not thank God every time we do somthing good, or am i just rantin? everyone has good in them, but also has bad in them too, no one really changes in life, they just let out a different balance of the good, or the bad, eventually strenghthening to an almost unreversable solution, be wise with your choices, one day yelling at someone can let u regret it till death, or be the cause of it...
  • okay thanks for letting me know that.... god bless your heart!!!!!

basketball