I'm just curious to know: what is your Church like?
* Do you find that its a place where you can go and pray in peace?
* Are the doors always open for private prayer (outside of liturgical hours)?
* Do you find that its more of an Egyptian centre, and if you're not Egyptian then its hard to fit in?
* Do you find peace in your Church, or has it been a place where you've inadvertently lost your peace?
* What is the relationship between you and others in the congregation? Do you lead each other into holiness, or has the long term friendships been a source where you lead each other to do unholy things?
* Are you open with each other about your spiritual struggles, or do you find that its a place where you have to act saintly, rather than strive to be "saintly"?
* Is it a place where you have found any sort of healing??
* Do you find that your Arabic has improved whilst going to Church?
* Is your Church really a house of God?? or is it just a Coptic Christian club.
I'm curious to know your answers.