Funeral Services for a "deacon"

I have a question:

I came across this in my research:

What are the rituals at a pope's funeral? Why are no funerals conducted during the Holy Week?

In our Coptic Orthodox Church, the funeral rituals are the same for all people. The differences are mainly in the funeral readings. Those readings vary depending on whether the departed is male or female, adult or child, deacon or priest, bishop or monk. In case of a pope, a metropolitan or a bishop, the readings are the same. If the departed is a member of the clergy, the deacons carry the body in a procession around the altar and the church nave three times. 

Yes during the Holy Week, our focus is only on our Lord Jesus Christ, His passion and journey to the Cross. Therefore we do not have funeral services during this week. The body of the departed person is placed in the church to attend the Pascha prayers.

The different funeral services readings are published in a book called 'The Coptic Offices for the Coptic Orthodox Church: Part IV Funeral Services'.

The answer above states, "Those readings vary depeneding on whether the departed is male or female, adult or child, deacon or priest, bishop or monk."
What is the meaning of the term "deacon" in the sentence I quoted here?
The answer above goes on to state, "If the departed is a member of the clergy, the deacons carry the body in a procession around the altar and the church nave three times."
What is the meaning of the term "deacon" in the sentence I quoted here?
Essentially, my question is:  Does a deacon, (epsaltos, oghnostos, or epideacon) have a special service?  Also, if so, does this special service involve proceeding with the coffin into the second chorus of the nave, with the feet pointing towards the East?
The reason I ask is that an epideacon who was very active in our church has passed away, and I am not sure if his coffin should be carried into the second chorus of the nave, with the feet pointing towards the East.
The Coptic Reader app states, with regards to a funeral service for a deacon: "It is the custom to bring the coffin into the second chorus of the nave, with the feet pointing towards the East.  The deacons precede the coffin while they chant the following hymn:"
Once again, what is meant by the term deacon here?  A full deacon?  An epsaltos/oghnostos/epideacon?  If the term only refers to a full deacon, why does the literature tell us that "the deacons precede the coffin while they chant the following hymn?"  What is meant by deacon here?
I need some disambiguation about the term "deacon" above, and I want to know if this epideacon's coffin should be carried into the second chorus of the nave.

Thank you in advance for addressing my question.  If it's not too much trouble, can I please have an answer very quickly?  The funeral is in two days.

In Christ, 

- A Servant of the Church.

Comments

• I am not a 100% sure but in terms of the "deacon" in the coffin, I believe he has to be a full deacon (diakon) or an archdeacon. I think this is because they can help with the distribution of the blood during the Eucharist, and they often do. Also a diakon is consecrated strictly for church service (like a priest, only with less authority), so unlike someone who is an epsaltos, oghnostos or epidiakon, the diakon is supposed to dedicate his full time to serving the congregation, he is also supposed to be chosen and known by the congregation. Keep in mind, serving the congregation was the original role of the deacon in the church, in fact the entire reason the apostles made this rank was to assist in the service of the people. With that being said, anyone can become a chanter or a reader, it isn't really too special, our job is done after matins, the liturgy, or vespers. As mentioned earlier the diakon is a dedicated and consecrated servent so he is the only one who is brought into the second chorus of the nave, with the feet pointing towards the East.  
  • 'second chorus of the nave'?
    what's that in arabic?

may God repose the soul of your subdeacon.