Photos, of our Great Bishops, Preists and Coptic Clergy

2»

Comments

• Heres a little clearer one without the incense from the censor in the way ;D

-Pete
  • What's that white circle by HG's cross?
  • oh wow, thats so cool.... show it to him lol.....

ok so thats abouna dawood, His Grace Anba Sourial, and HG Anba David, im sure of abouna dawood n anba david, but not anba sourial....
  • nah ur close christ4life lol
    its not anba sorial its abouna sorial, the other othe preist for ur church, with abouna dawoud. The only bishop in the pic is anba david, who has the golden covering.

-Pete
  • Ok, wonderful pics peoplez!...

I know i am VERY VERY biased soo i am gonna put all my parish priests here..coz i love them all the best in Sydney...they all love us so much and we owe them alot .

http://www.stbishoy.org.au/modules/ChurchInfo/#pd

PS..thats our church site..its prety cool..

Shenouda.
  • [quote author=CopticPete link=board=1;threadid=1359;start=30#msg39090 date=1127271848]
    nah ur close christ4life lol
    its not anba sorial its abouna sorial, the other othe preist for ur church, with abouna dawoud. The only bishop in the pic is anba david, who has the golden covering.

-Pete

oops, sry i misread the post where you posted up the picture...lol.... i miss them a lot.....
  • [quote author=Mikhail™ link=topic=1359.msg22536#msg22536 date=1111665796]
    Hey all,
    I've just came across a really cool idea, we could post pics of  our favourite Bishops, Priests and Clergy of whom we have met, or heard about, or of who you enjoy being around, or u can write of any cool stories. Also we should post really rare pictures; Photos that are hard to get, and are really nice.

1st off, anba Antony and Anba Danial, having a chat, in St Demiana's Church here in Sydney.

GBU all
    i hope this thread becomes succesful and enjoyable!

Anba Anthony is amazing. I miss him a lot. Is he in sydney?