Learn Arabic Language!!!!!!!!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues

Hello:
Simplified lessons to all Copts born outside of Egypt starting today,March22nd, using voice for teaching
on this website:

http://www.st-takla.org/Learn_Languages/01_Learn_Arabic-ta3leem-3araby/Learn-Arabic_00-index_El-Fehres.html

Comments

• oh man, my mom has been trying to get me to learn for soo long lol
  • [quote author=cremedelescremes link=board=1;threadid=1350;start=0#msg22450 date=1111535377]
    oh man, my mom has been trying to get me to learn for soo long lol

and im guessing, u dont want to?

tell her that the Arabic Language, is for Arabs, and AKA Muslims, LOL

that should work?!
  • I know arabic, yet I would like to learn Coptic, because after all Coptic is our real language.

Mike
  • as u no im slow i used to do arabic lesson wen i was lyk 2 lol and i stopped rite and i am so slow wen it cums to gypos and gypo language i look at them as if they were talkin in chinese yer and then they always translate for me i h8 it wen gypos say it fast i h8 it i get annoyed coz i dun understand lol u shood heer me wen it comes to talking arabic wow thats embaressing i say it in auzzie style i dont put gyponess into it iits funny
    but yer i taught myself coptic and i am a bit slow but yer ill get better 1 day ;) :) :D ;D
    lol
    GBU ALL PPLZ :) ;) :D ;D
    +FROG+
  • Hello Mikhail_04:

I used to say the same as you mentiomed, that the Arabic Language is for the Arabs and Muslims, until someone told me that it is one of the language spoken by the Disciples on the day of Pentecost. By the way the Disciples also spoke native Egyptian Language which was Coptic.

Book of Acts:

: And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
    6: Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
    7: And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
    8: And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
    9: Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
    10: Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
    11: Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
    12: And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?
    13: Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

May God bless you