workplace persecution

DJ
edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hello all,I am a Man suffering workplace persecution,off and on for 7 years, slandered and mind games and vandalised house,and it seems the persecuter and his underlings at work are just to slippery to get caught,I pray a lot I try and wrestle aginst the flesh ,but truly I have had enough,its been so hard,I read the Scriptures pray 45 min each morn on average sometimes more I try and get closer to God,I love him I do,and I do know the value of persecution and refiners fires as such but its getting too much,God is there I know,but any advice would be great ,I tried 3 other Christian busniess Jobs going in last 2 or so years,so it seems I know not what to do God Bless You

Comments

• Sorry to hear of your sufferings DJ. Workplace bullying is wrong and that is all there is to it. You maybe wondering if you should take action or not to take action? You have put up with it too long and it has gone past the point of edification as you are stating to lose hope. I think there are two types of bullies: those who have fear and those who think they are important. I would put the proud and jealous people in the category of those who think they are important. Either case, you will find them been controlling and nothing moves unless it is by their ok. They often use rules to make you feel uncomfortable and this puts a dent in your motivation.
        I look at what happened to Jesus. The pharasees had the laws that God gave moses but used them against sinners and it left them poor and needy. Jesus argued againt them calling them hipocrates and showed up their hardness by healing the ones the pharasees rejected on the sabbath. Jesus' love allows you the freedom even to make mistakes.

Luke 10:19
                    Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enermy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

You deserve respect, so try and deal with them not respecting you in a firm way. Even say to them ' Can you have a bit more respect for me please, you may be right in what you're saying but the way you say it shows you aren't respecting me.' Rules don't give motivation DJ respect does. It gives you the room to move.

Pray for them DJ and forgive them. Protect yourself to keep your integrity in Christ Jesus.
  • Thanks Brother Joshua God Bless You and you must have the gift of discernment because you were right about my persecutors spot on,your advice is Good even if they are decietful cruel and wicked,Thanks again for your wise advice ,God Bless You in Jesus Christ, DJ
  • That's ok DJ, you are who you are in Christ. These people don't know you so you have to rebuke them for their hipocracy and hardness so God can do his work in you. This comes to mind:

John 15:1-11
                          1 " I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser.
                          2" Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that        bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
                          3" You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
                          4" Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides of the vine, neither can you unless you abide in Me.
                          5 " I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without me you can do nothing.
                          6 " If anyone does not abide in Me he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them in the fire, and they are burned.
                          7 " If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it will be done for you.
                          8 " By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My desciples .
                          9 " As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 
                        10 " If you keep My commandments you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's comandments and abide in His love.
                        11 " These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.

John 15:18-19
                          18 " If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
                          19 " If you were of this world, the world would love it's own. Yet because you are not of this world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

If you are doing good in this world DJ, that is righteousness and are doing it because you obey Christ then there is no reason why you shouldn't protect yourself against hipocrates and hard people? There is no reason to lose your joy in Christ other than for your sufferings for your edification. When I say edification, you are learning about your strengths and weaknesses.

I pray all will come right for you DJ.