for our brothers in nigeria this Christmas

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/25/us-nigeria-blast-idUSTRE7BO03020111225

may God have mercy on the souls of the reposed and comfort those who mourn and the injured.
at least 27 people were killed today; we know how it is to suffer like this so please pray.

Comments

• Why do they commit these crimes always at Christmas (Or another feast)?! Because at these days they are a lot of Christians in the church? Ugh..
  • God's perfect religion.
  • This is rightly in the section of the prayer requests. May God be with our brothers and sisters in Nigeria, and may God open the blind and crusty eyes of the MUSLIMS (yes, muslims not just religious extremists, they are muslims).

What ticked me off was the comment at the bottom of the page where some person said that these Muslims weren't really muslims in the eyes of allah. Then he proceeded to call those who say so ignorant. The sad thing is that he's the ignorant one because in the quran it clearly says to kill those who are not following allah.

Sometimes it just amazes me how well Satan can blind people. He has blinded the muslims so much that when they see leaders in their religion commit horrific crimes against humanity and all moral values, they make an excuse and say they aren't really muslims, or they will just flat out lie and say that the Christians started it.

Nothing I say will change this fact and it's all on God. He will redeem His people as He promised and I can't wait for this glorious day. The day in which the blood of the martyrs will be redeemed.
  • I think that whenever stuff like this happens we should bring it tO the medias attention just like we want our voices heard when stuff in Egypt happens. The martyrs of Uganda are no less precious in Gods sight. The 2010 Christmas shootings in Egypt resulted in Copts worldwide rallying in eve streets and I saw many Syrian Orthodox, Antiochians, some Armenians and Greeks supporting the cause. This is our cause no matter which country Egypt or Uganda or Indonesia. May God strengthen our faith
  • 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 (NKJV)
    14 For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God which are in Judea in Christ Jesus. For you also suffered the same things from your own countrymen, just as they did from the Judeans, 15 who killed both the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they do not please God and are contrary to all men, 16 forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they may be saved, so as always to fill up the measure of their sins; but wrath has come upon them to the uttermost.

May God comfort the families of the martyrs who were killed for the sake of Christ and heal all the wounded. May He protect His Church everywhere. Amen.

GBU