Cantor Gad Lewis Crying? Why?

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hi All,
I heard that there is a video of Cantor Gad crying, did any one watch it? Why is this great cantor crying? it would be great to know, thanks

Comments

• Anyone?
  • I'm just as curious as you. I haven't heard of this! Do you mean he was crying as he chanted a hymn?
  • Not Sure Actually, but I don't think it was during chanting a hymn, I think he was upset about something, maybe the fact that people don't care about alhan that much & he is upset from that I guess
  • Your thread caused me to look up videos of Moalem Gad online. I had a completely different picture of him in my mind!

[quote author=baladoos link=topic=11781.msg140820#msg140820 date=1309763583]
    Not Sure Actually, but I don't think it was during chanting a hymn, I think he was upset about something, maybe the fact that people don't care about alhan that much & he is upset from that I guess

Is this just speculation or did someone tell you this?
  • my own guess actually, no one told me anything
  • Why is it anything other than idle curiosity to investigate such a thing?

I don't mean to sound harsh, but this does seem to have nothing to do with our own salvation at all.

It is particularly dangerous to guess why a person might be upset.
  • First, who in Egypt now cannot cry in tears about what's happening there?!
    Second, why do we need to talk about it?!
  • Alright everyone, I apologize for asking, I was just curious that's all  :-\ Ignore my post