Cross appeared in the sky

edited February 2011 in Random Issues
Hi guys,

What do u think of this video?
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYEdiKtvP4k&feature=player_embedded#at=129
You can see a cross appears in the sky in the clouds. (see 0:57)
Does anyone knows more about this miracle?
And btw: Does anyone has the song/tarneema which is sung here?

Thank u,

Gb

Comments

• I don't see anything, and I think videos like this are a distraction from important spiritual work. I do like the song, but it's a shame it is attached to this type of video. It really does remind me of when I was Catholic, and used to be embarrassed by videos of Hispanic Catholics who saw "la virgen" in tortillas or oil spills on a freeway overpass. I believe in visions and miracles that are authenticated by the Church like St. Mary's appearance at Zeitoun, but this...I dunno...it's a cloud...and it's not even a terribly clear image!  :-\
  • [quote author=dzheremi link=topic=10842.msg131709#msg131709 date=1298843198]
    I don't see anything, and I think videos like this are a distraction from important spiritual work. I do like the song, but it's a shame it is attached to this type of video. It really does remind me of when I was Catholic, and used to be embarrassed by videos of Hispanic Catholics who saw "la virgen" in tortillas or oil spills on a freeway overpass. I believe in visions and miracles that are authenticated by the Church like St. Mary's appearance at Zeitoun, but this...I dunno...it's a cloud...and it's not even a terribly clear image!  :-\

if u look at part 0:16 u can see the cross in the lightened part of the cloud. I also learned now not to pay too much attention to it, cause it's not that important for ur salvation.
    U don't have necessarily pay much attention to it if u dont feel for it,
    just thought i'd share it  :)
  • Even if an angel should indeed appear to you, do not receive him
    but humiliate yourself, saying, 'I am not worthy to see an angel,
    for I am a sinner.'

Apophthegmata Patrum
  • [quote author=JG link=topic=10842.msg131720#msg131720 date=1298851454]
    Even if an angel should indeed appear to you, do not receive him
    but humiliate yourself, saying, 'I am not worthy to see an angel,
    for I am a sinner.'

Apophthegmata Patrum

That's true.